~54~

•Y/N's POV:•
I was in the park, fiddling with my fingers, but eyeing the love ring. Twirling it around my finger. It had been a few days and YB had messaged me saying he's ready to talk if I am. And I am.
It was gloomy, so I wore blue jeans, and large wooly jumper, a short scarf and some winter boots, I heard quite steps getting closer and closer before they stopped next to me, it looked up and saw it was non other than YB, I stood up and looked up at his taller figure, he pulled out flowers from behind his back, "what's these for?" I asked, taking hold of them, "to make this more bearable for the both of us." He chuckled nervously, I nodded and waited for him to talk, "look Y/N, I know I did something horrible and I regret everything! I had no excuse of doing such a thing and I take back all my words! I own up for what I did! It's just, living these past few days without hearing your beautiful voice seeing our beautiful kids.. seeing my family in total is hard. I can't live without you, I can't live without any of you. I love you and I'll do anything! To have you forgive me, just name it and I'll do it!" Tears trickled down YB's face, I smiled softly and cupped his cheek, "oh YB... how could I say no to something like that?" I asked kissing him, I pulled away as he began to cry of joy and relief, he hugged me tighter than ever, I happily hugged back being careful of the flowers that was tight in my grip, "I love you Y/N." He said...
"I love you more YB." I softly smoke as we stayed in each other's arms for a few more minutes, just enjoying each others warmth and comfort.

I told YB to go home and while I went off to fetch the kids from Kaz's house.
I entered the house and was immediately tackled down by my daughter, "Mommy! When are we going home! I wanna put the Christmas decorations up for my room!" My daughter jumped, "we're going home now sweetie, go pack your things." I smiled softly, she cheered and ran off.
"So you and YB made things up?" Kaz asked from beside me, "yeah." I mumbled looking down at the flowers in my hands, "and I can tell his words were real." I smiled.
"Mommy does D/N have to go?!" Kaz's youngest asked, "yes Ekko it's time they go home now." Kaz said, punching her son's cheek.

Time skip

"Ready?" I asked, D/N nodded as S/N stood next to her holding her hand, I opened the front door and the first thing you could feel was the warmth from inside, the smell of hot chocolate and cookies with the warm lighting from the kitchen, Christmas decorations everywhere, we all looked around in shock, "good afternoon." I sudden voice said as he popped out from the kitchen wearing a Christmas apron and held a tray of 4 hit chocolates with steam steadily flowing out and some freshly baked cookies on a small plate, we all walked in as I close the door behind us, "wow.. YB what is this?" I laughed as I walked up to him, "this is to prove how sorry I am, and how much I love you all." YB said, I rolled my eyes, "that's soo cheesy... but I love it." I softly spoke and kissed him eagerly, which he happily kissed back as our daughter gagged in disgust and covered S/N's eyes.
Making me and YB chuckled.

(The ending of this book isn't going to be long now)