Intro

Hearing a loud crash sound from the Dean Cave, Dean, Sam, and Cas spared a quick glance at one another before dashing deeper within the Bunker.

Upon entering the room, the group was astounded to find a mass of tangled together bodies on the floor in front of the tv. Not knowing quite what to do, they stood in the doorway and watched as the people began stirring, beginning to untangle themselves from the others. The boys couldn't see anyone's faces from where they were. Not wanting to be caught off-guard, the Winchesters drew their guns while Cas let his Angel Blade drop from the inside of his sleeve into his hand.

"All right, raise your hands and face us or we shoot," Dean announced, startling a few of the people. He wouldn't really shoot them, but they were strangers in his home, he wanted to scare the shit out of them.

However, at the face of the first person to turn around, both boys lowered their weapons, nearly dropping them as Cas tilted his head in confusion.

Who was this woman?

"Mom?" Dean quietly let out.

The other people turned around quickly, and Dean's legs gave out, Cas sheathing his blade and reaching out quickly to grab him while Sam was frozen in shock.

Standing in the middle of the Dean Cave was nearly everyone the Winchesters lost and more: John, Mary, Bobby, Crowley, Rowena, Claire, Jody, Kevin, and Charlie.

Sam sank to his knees while Cas lowered Dean down, sitting behind him to offer his silent support.

"It's nice to see you boys are still in one piece," Bobby joked, quickly getting over his shock and moving towards the boys. Sam jumped up, and Bobby wrapped his arms around the man while Cas helped Dean stand back up and steady on his two feet. Bobby then moved to Dean, tightening his grip when he felt tears hit the side of his neck. When they finally separated, Bobby surprised both Winchesters and the angel by also hugging Cas.

"Thank you for protecting them," Bobby whispered in Cas's ear before letting him go. Cas just nodded in response.

Shaking off their shock, everyone else, minus Crowley and Rowena, went over and hugged the boys (Mary and John skipping over Cas). Charlie had run up and jumped onto Dean, wrapping her legs around his waist and burying her face into the crook of his neck, Dean burying his face in her hair.

"Oh, I missed you, kiddo. I'm so sorry," Dean apologized, trying to stifle the tears attempting to escape.

"I missed you, too. And I don't regret helping you." She then leaned back to get a look at his now tear-stained face. "You did get it off, didn't you?"

He just nodded and pulled her back in.

"Hey! I want a hug, too!" Sam declared, holding his arms out.

After everyone got their hugs (with many tearful apologies), everyone finally separated.

"Do you know why they're here?" Dean asked Cas.

Cas just lightly shook his head. "I don't know the purpose of their resurrections/teleportation, but I do sense an immense amount of power radiating from them.

"Chuck?" Sam asked.

Cas once again nodded, "most likely."

"But what are his plans?" Crowley chimed in, Rowena nodding in agreement with her son.

"I'm sorry, but who are you and how do you know my boys?" John directed to everyone he didn't know with a silent glare.

Dean froze. He didn't know what to say. He knew how black and white John's view on monsters was. Dean had no clue how the man would react to learning that his sons had befriended the King of Hell and his witch mother. Or, you know, the fact that his eldest was dating an Angel of the Lord. That conversation was bound to be delightful, considering that he was almost 100% sure that John was homophobic, and Dean's lover happened to be in the body of a man.

He also didn't know how to feel about having his Dad back. The last time he'd seen the man, he'd told Dean that he might have to kill Sam.

Yeah, great last words.

Dean glanced over at Cas when he felt the grip on his elbow tighten for a second. He'd kind of forgotten that his boyfriend was the only reason he hadn't had a quick meeting with the floor.

Sam, seeing Dean's frightened and shocked expression, sighed, "we met most of them through cases."

That snapped Dean out of his reverie. "Castiel is an Angel and we met him after he pulled me out of Hell. Crowley is the king of Hell and he helped us defeat Lucifer and Rowena is his mother and she's a witch. Claire, the teen, is the daughter of Cas's vessel and was adopted by Jody who we met on a case. Kevin became a prophet and he tried to steal from us and we met Charlie on a case and she became a hunter along with Jody and Claire," Dean explained, trying to get everything out before anyone could interrupt with questions.

After a beat of silence and an apprehensive glance to Cas from Dean, John exploded.

"Angels, Demons, and witches?! What the hell is wrong with you boys?"

When Dean flinched back, Cas stepped in front of Dean and drew his blade once more. Sam expected that reaction and placed a hand on the angel's arm. Cas didn't lower the blade, but he did relax his muscles a bit.

No one was surprised (except Mary).

"You may have raised us with your black and white view of the world, but we had to learn to adapt and work with others to defeat our common enemy," Sam explained, a hint of malice in his voice.

"You watch your tone with me, boy," John ground out.

Charlie and Bobby decided to move over to stand with the boys, Bobby beside Sam and Charlie wrapped around Dean.

Mary didn't know what to think. These men in front of her were apparently her sons, but a minute ago, they were 4 and 6-months-old. They grew up to be handsome, that was for sure. But to learn that her family hunted hurt. That was the reason she had retired, to prevent this. And to see that her youngest and her husband didn't get along didn't help. She didn't miss the way her oldest flinched at John's words, either. Mary was also the only one that was surprised at the way Sam and Cas? interacted. If the man currently standing in front of her oldest son really was an Angel, the fact that her youngest son was able to stop him in his tracks with just a hand on his arms was astounding. And that the Angel's first instinct was to protect Dean was something else, something, profound.

"You may be my father, but you have no control over me. This is a democracy, not a dictatorship. Now shut up and sit down while we figure out why you're here and what to do."

John opened his mouth to retort, but the sound of the tv flickering drew everyone's attention.

The only thing on the screen were the words "Hello there! I'm God."

Dean was shocked to find in the place of his recliners (they better be back at some point or Dean was gonna stab a bitch) was a 4-person couch surrounded. The words on the screen changed and everyone moved closer to the tv. "I bet you're confused as to why they're back." After a minute, they changed again. "You're here to watch Sam and Dean's lives in the form of a tv show." Once more. "Yes, the same show you guys were transported to."

Both Sam and Dean groaned, Dean leaning forward and dropping his head in his hands. The screen changed one last time, reading "grab some popcorn, the show will begin in ten minutes." A timer began to count down from 10 minutes.