So Much Talking

"Benny!" Emma shot to her feet and flew across the room into the vampire's arms.

"Hey there, Suga'." Benny held her close to his chest in a tight bear hug, then shifted her so she was on his hip. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too, Benny." He saw tears form in her eyes before she buried her head in the crook of his neck.

Dean couldn't believe what he was seeing. Benny had died two years ago and while many of the people who had died had been brought back for the show, never in a million years would he have thought Benny would be among those to return.

"You just gonna stand there, Chief, or do I gotta say hi to the angel first?"

The hunter snapped out of his stupor and rushed to greet his friend with a hug, being careful of the two kids between them.

"Sure been a while, hasn't it?" Benny whispered in Dean's ear as they hugged.

"Sure has," Dean agreed before they pulled away.

Benny rested his hands on Dean's shoulders and spent a moment taking in his face. While for him it had just been a blink, he could tell it had been longer for Dean. He looked just as good as he did then, but his eyes told another story. He figured he'd find out what happened eventually; there was no reason to push for answers now.

The vampire lightly patted Dean's cheek before looking down at the sleeping baby. "Now, who's this handsome young man?"

Dean smiled before adjusting his hold on Jack so Benny could see him better. "This is Jack. My son."

"He's my little brother," Emma chimed in.

Benny raised an eyebrow and turned to look at the angel standing a little ways away. "He ain't been cheating on you now, has he?"

Cas smiled and finally approached, sharing his own hug with the vampire. "No, he has not. He has been quite faithful. Jack is not biologically related to either of us. He was a gift from my father."

When Benny turned to look back at Dean, the hunter shrugged. "It's been a weird month or so."

"I'm aware." At Dean's confused face, he elaborated, "Had everything you watched jammed into my brain, so I'm all caught up."

"At least we don't have to worry about that."

"Sorry, who is this?" Mary asked.

As everyone turned to look at her, Dean noticed something. "Wait, where are Rowena and Crowley?"

The spots where the two resided were noticeably absent. Jody walked over and noticed a piece of paper in Crowley's seat. "The witch and the demon have been safely returned from when they were taken with their memories intact. Love, God," she read aloud.

"Well, at least they're ok," Charlie said.

"And it makes meeting them again once we get out of here less awkward," Kevin added.

Mary turned back to Benny. "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

Benny could tell exactly who this was because it felt like he was looking at a female Dean. He'd heard so much about her that he felt like he knew her. "You must be the famous Mrs. Winchester. My name's Benny Lafitte. It's a pleasure to meet you." He approached her and gently grabbed her hand, placing a gentle kiss on the back of it. Emma giggled in his arms at the motion. Then he turned to look at Dean. "I see where you get your good looks from now, Cher."

Dean rolled his eyes at the obvious flirting, but no one missed the light blush dusting his cheeks.

"How do you two know each other?" Claire asked.