(S2:E2) (S2:E7) (S2:E9) Everybody Loves a Clown/Usual Suspects/Croatoan Scenes

Before the episode started, a message appeared on the screen. "This is another group of scenes from three different cases. Enjoy."

In a beat-up, poorly maintained minivan, Sam and Dean pulled up to the Roadhouse Saloon.

"This is humiliating. I feel like a friggin' soccer mom!" Dean complained.

Claire gasped and quickly turned around to look at Dean, causing the man to turn and look at her. As if reading her mind, he immediately began shaking his head. "No, I am not getting a minivan."

"C'mon, you're basically a soccer mom already. You've got, like, ten kids, they can't all fit inside Baby."

"That's why we have more cars," Dean disputed.

"Yeah, but how many of those cars actually work?"

"All of them! I tried them all out myself."

Claire opened her mouth, then shut it after a moment realizing she had no further argument.

"I'm not getting a damn minivan," Dean repeated to himself.

"It's the only car Bobby had running." They started looking around. "Hello? Anybody here?"

"Hey. You bring the, uh..."

"Of course." He tossed something to Dean, who caught it. They opened the door and went inside.

The saloon was quiet except for a fly buzzing. They went to the back and saw a man passed out on the bar.

"Hey, buddy?" Sam asked. There was no response. "I'm guessing that isn't Ellen."

"Yeah."

Sam went into a back room, looking around while Dean went down the steps, then paused as he felt the point of a gun touch his back.

"Oh god, please let that be a rifle."

The teens on the floor burst out laughing.

"That's the first time meeting her?" Kevin asked between breaths.

"Is it weird that I'm in love already?" Charlie questioned as she slowly regained her breath.

Sam and Dean shared a quick smile. "Nah, I think she would've liked you. She'd be your age," Sam said.

Charlie's head snapped to look at them. "Really?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah. You guys were really similar."

"I would've liked to meet her."

The gun cocked. The camera panned over to reveal an attractive blond girl. "No, I'm just real happy to see you. Don't move."

"Not moving, copy that. You know, you should know something, miss. When you put a rifle on someone, you don't want to put it right against their back. Because it makes it real easy to do..." he turned fluidly, grabbing the rifle and cocking it, "that."

The lady punched him in the face and took back the rifle. Dean doubled over, clutching his nose. "Sam! Need some help in here." Then he muttered, "I can't see, I can't even see."

The back door opened to reveal Sam entering the room slowly, both hands on his head. "Sorry, Dean, I can't right now. I'm a... little tied up." He nodded his head, indicating to an elder woman, who was behind him with a handgun pointed at his head.

"What an introduction," Bobby muttered, shaking his head to himself.

"They can't stay out of trouble, can they?" Rowena chuckled.