(S1:E1) Pilot

While Bobby and Cas dragged chairs in from the library and other places, Sam and Dean went to the kitchen to get snacks.

"What do you think it's going to show?" Dean asked while grabbing some cups from the cabinet.

Sam shrugged while getting drinks from the fridge. "I don't know. It could show everything."

Dean just nodded; that's what he was afraid of. They drew their attention back to gathering everything.

When they entered the Dean cave, everyone was seated, and the timer on the tv had 2 minutes left.

Cas helped hand out the drinks and snacks. When they finished, the three sat down in time for the 'show' to begin as the screen went black.

A house appeared on screen, one that many people in the room recognized. At the bottom of the screen appeared the date, 'November 2, 1983.'

"No," Dean whispered. It couldn't be this night. Why did it have to be this night?

Cas, sensing his unease, grabbed Dean's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Sam leaned forward; he was intrigued. He'd heard about this night a lot from his brother, his dad, and Bobby, but to actually see it was something else entirely.

The camera followed Mary as she walked into a dark room carrying 4-year-old Dean. "Come on, let's say good night to your brother." She flicked on the light switch revealing the room to be baby Sam's nursery.

"Aww, you guys were so cute as little kids!" Charlie exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Sam's left bicep, seeing as he was the closest to her.

Dean's blush at Charlie's proclamation deepened when Cas leaned over to whisper "you're still super cute."

Mary set Dean down on the ground so he could climb onto the crib. The boy leaned over and placed a small kiss on Sammy's head. "'Night, Sam."

"My God, my voice was so high."

"Most 4-year-old boy's voices are, Dean," Jody explained with a small smirk. It was weird but nice seeing her boys so carefree and happy. It didn't happen all that often.

Mary also leaned over and placed a kiss on Sam's head. "Goodnight, love."

"Hey, Dean," a voice called out from behind the small family. The camera turned to show a young John Winchester standing in the doorway.

"Daddy!" Dean yelled, hopping off the crib and running toward his father.

"Hey, buddy," John smiled as he scooped his eldest into his arms.

It was odd to see John with a smile on his face. Sam couldn't ever remember a time when John smiled at one of them.

He felt a pang of jealousy knowing that he'd been cheated out of his father's smile.

"So what do you think? You think Sammy's ready to toss around a football yet?" John asked."

Dean shook his head, laughing, "no, Daddy."

John shook his head, agreeing with his son.

Mary passed the two on her way out of the room, "you got him?"

John nodded, holding Dean closer to him. "I got him." John then walked up to Sam's crib. "Sweet dreams, Sam." John flicked off the lights as he and Dean left the room.

The camera then focused on Sam's baseball-themed mobile as it began to spin on its own. The camera then moved to the clock on the wall as it stopped and the nightlight flickered.