(S1:E4) Bloody Mary Scenes

Dean slowly opened his eyes. He was comfortable and warm, something he hadn't been waking up in another no-name motel room while working a case in Oklahoma. He smiled and looked up when he felt hands carefully raking through his hair, untangling the knots from sleep.

**"Good morning, my hunter."**

Dean smiled more and leaned up, gently pecking his boyfriend on the lips.  "Good morning, my angel." Dean rested his head on Cas's chest. After a moment he looked back up. "What time is it?"

"It's currently 9:53. Sam stopped by an hour ago to check on you. Everyone has been up for the past two hours and Jody and Bobby started breakfast half an hour ago. It should be done any minute now."

Dean sighed and laid his head back down.

Cas began to rub his hand up and down Dean's spine, gently massaging the tense muscle. "Dean, I know as much as you want to, you can't hide out forever."

The hunter sighed again and buried his face in the angel's bare chest before placing a kiss on his sternum and sitting up, shivering at the cold air. He threw off the covers and stood up, heading to the other side of the room, and began to dress.

At that moment, a knock sounded through the room.

"Come on," Cas called out.

Sam opened the door and peeked his head in. "Hey, just wanted to let you know breakfast is ready." He looked over and saw Dean getting dressed. "Oh, hey. Good morning."

Dean nodded his direction, but never took his eyes off the clothes he was throwing on.

Sam noticed that he was foregoing his Deadman's robe, something he only did when he felt unsafe or uncomfortable. Sam looked over at Cas, and the expression he saw reflected back at him said that Cas noticed it, too.

Sam just backed out and closed the door behind him, heading back to the kitchen where everyone else was.

Cas got off the bed and walked up to Dean, wrapping his arms around his waist. "We don't have to go out there if you really don't want to. I can go out and get it and bring it back and we can hide out in here until everyone's ready to watch.

Dean shook his head and leaned back. "No, I need to go out. I can't hide in here forever, can I?" He looked over his shoulder and pecked the angel's lips. Then he gestured to what Cas was wearing, completely nude beside his boxers. "You need to get dressed, too."

Cas snapped his fingers, and suddenly he was wearing one of Dean's old band tees, a Metallica one to be exact, and a pair of worn-in black sweats.

"Show off," Dean mumbled before turning around in Cas's arms, wrapping his arms around the angel's neck.

"You ready?" Cas asked.

"Nope, but we're going anyway."

Cas pecked the hunter's forehead and let go, Dean doing the same. Cas grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room and into the kitchen.

Claire, Kevin, and Charlie were setting out plates while Bobby, Jody, and Sam were doing something at the stove. John, Mary, Crowley, and Rowena were sitting at the table.

Everyone turned to look at the couple as they walked in. Some of them looked back at each other when they noticed the lack of the robe.

"Aww, the dynamic duo has arrived. Morning Squirrel, Feathers."

"Nice of you two idjits 'ta join us." He gestured to the island in the middle of the room. "Have a seat, breakfast is served."

The couple sat on the barstools he was pretty sure weren't there a minute ago. Claire popped up and placed a plate in front of each of them, kissed Dean on the cheek, gave Cas a side hug, then disappeared.