(S1:E15) The Benders Scenes

In someone's living room, Sam and Dean were dressed as sheriffs and they were talking to a boy and his mother.

"I know you're just doing your job, but the police have been here all week already. I don't see why we have to go through this again. The more he tells the story, the more he believes it's true," the mother said.

"Mrs. McKay, we know you spoke with the local authorities," Sam started.

"But, uh, this seems like a matter for the state police, so...," Dean finished.

"I don't know why, but I have a feeling it actually isn't," Bobby muttered.

"Don't worry about how crazy it sounds, Evan. You just tell us what you saw."

"I was up late, watching TV. When I heard this weird noise," Evan said.

"What did it sound like?" Sam asked.

"It sounded like....a monster."

Dean and Sam exchanged a look.

"Tell the officers what you were watching on TV." The kid's mom told him.

"Godzilla Vs. Mothra."

Dean smiled. "That's my favorite Godzilla movie. It's so much better than the original, huh?"

"Totally."

"Yeah." He nodded toward Sam. "He likes the remake."

"Yuck!"

Charlie giggled. "I like Godzilla vs. Mothra as well."

"As you should."

"Whatever," Sam said. "I don't care what you think, I liked the remake then, and I still do now."

"Ok, boys," Jody cut in, "let's end this here before we end up with an all-out fight."

Sam glared at Dean and cleared his throat. Dean stopped. "Evan, did you see what this thing was?"

"No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car."

"Then what?"

"It took him away. I heard the monster leaving. It made this really scary sound."

"What did it sound like, Evan?" Sam asked.

"Like this...whining growl." Sam and Dean exchanged another look.

"Thanks for your time."

"We should get an early start," Sam said.

"Yeah, you really know how to have fun, don't you, Grandma?" Dean joked, and Sam smiled. "Alright, I'll meet you outside, I gotta take a leak." He grabbed his coat and headed to the bathroom while Sam gathered his research and left.

Outside, Sam was walking back to the car. He heard a noise and stopped. He placed the journal on the hood of the car and took out a flashlight from his coat pocket. He turned it on and looked around before bending down to look under the car. A cat hissed as it jumped out and ran away.

"Whoa!" Realizing it was just a cat, he laughed at himself and got up, shaking his head as he waited by the car. The camera gave a view from under the car and focused on Sam's feet.