S1, Chapter 1: What The Fuck!

The title of this chapter is what our main character, you to be exact, said before the famed truck-Kun as he is called took his latest victim. Now you as the reader, might think that this as a means to get reincarnated is unoriginal and thus boring, and you would be completely right. "But this isn't a place where you have a voice. This is my empire, Author-Kun the great." My empire spans an incredible, how many pages this book ends up having. "Bow before me mortals! like gravel under my feet." " *Cough* Sorry about that, went a bit power hungry there. Well where was I, oh right." *Somebody of screen urges Author-Kun to get to the point* Alright, Jesus who am I All might? There isn't even a screen. How could someone be off screen! Anyway, let's begin with our protagonist, that  will get any preferential treatment.

POV: Y/N

Y/N: 'What the hell!'

Y/N thought as he lay there on the street body covered in his own blood, scratches, and bones sticking out of places that they shouldn't. They really shouldn't be outside the body.

To sum it up, it was a bad time. While some of you might expect him to die saving someone or it not being his fault, this isn't one of those times. To be completely fair, it wasn't Y/n's fault entirely. He walked when the light turned green but this led to a false sense of security. As he nonchalantly walked across the road, listening to his favorite music while looking down at a fanfiction that he had just found. Had he not been doing this, he might have avoided this grizzly fate, but unfortunately for him, he didn't. This discussion of whether it was his fault wasn't on the top of his list of priorities at the moment. In typical death scene fashion, y/n's life flashed before his eyes. Being young it had little to show him, which annoyed him.

Y/N: "Huh? That's it!" *Coughing blood*

In typical Shakespeare fashion when he in reality should have died on impact or a few moments after he lay there now clinging to his life like Koneko to a chocolate bar.

Y/N: "God, Vishnu? I haven't been religious or prayed, but I have tried to be good. If you exist, help, please?"

Author-Kun: "I'm here, my son"

Y/N: "No! Not you!"

Author-Kun: "Alright, Alright, just thought that I might be able to help" *Leaves disappointed*

Only a few moments later after may I add rudely not allowing Author-Kun to help, Y/N finally succumbed to his injuries and died. But this isn't the end for Y/N, this is only the beginning of his story!

Timeskip

We switch places, now in Kouh, Japan not something that Y/N knows

We switch places, now in Kouh, Japan not something that Y/N knows. Peering in through a window we see him sleeping peacefully as rays of sunshine hits his eyes waking him up.

Y/N: "Ugh, what time is it?" *Rubs his eyes*

A sudden jolt of realization hits him as he frantically begins touching his body looking for the mortal wounds, finding nothing.