S2, Chapter 4: Meeting with Devils, Kings, and Fallen Angels pt.2

Y/N: That would be me. Sorry about that Serafall but as Sona's boyfriend it is my duty to protect her. Even if it is from her hyperactive sister.

At the notice, Serafall who had just been angry returned to her normal hyperactive self.

Serafall: Oh, you must be Y/N Lucifer, Sona has talked so much about you!

Y/N: Oh, she has, has she? All good things, I hope?

Serafall: Well, it was mostly about how handso-

Sona: *Covering her sister's mouth* Don't, he already has a way too big of an ego.

???: *cough* *cough*

Looking, they saw SirZechs and the other devils standing there, confused about the sight before them.

Y/N: Right, we should probably continue this meeting.

Grafiya who stood next to her king giggled slightly before waving at Y/N receiving one in return.

SirZechs: Sorry about not arriving sooner, now could someone introduce our guests?

Y/N: I'll do it. So the big red-haired guy is Iskandar with his master Welvet next to him. The blonde girl is Artoria with her master Irisviel next to her. And last, but certainly not least, the guy with the spear is Diarmuid. Oh, two people just left, the most important one is Gilgamesh. You'll know when you meet him by his blond hair and huge ego.

SirZechs: Alright, then I think that it is time that I introduce myself. I'm SirZechs Lucifer, no relation to Y/N.

Ajuka Beelzebub: I'm Ajuka Beelzebub.

Serafall Leviathan:*Magical pose* Serafall Leviathan!

Falbium Asmodeus: Falbium Asmodeus.

SirZechs: Could anyone tell us what we missed?

Y/N:*reaches a hand up frantically* Oh, Oh, I could do that as well, I'll give you the short version. Well like I said earlier two people just left, Tokiomi Tohsaka a mage, and Gilgamesh a demi-deity. Everybody else has agreed to fight a mage known as Caster, who is without comparison stronger than a mage such as Tokiomi. And something that you really didn't miss but should be said, are that they aren't here without reason.

SirZechs: What do you mean?

Y/N: Our guests were brought here from another universe.