S2, Chapter 8: Two Kings Meet, and A New One Is Created

The test of strength that Y/N had been unknowingly submitted too, led to Rizevim Lucifer's decision on moving on in his plans earlier than intended. While Y/N had proved himself more than worthy, it didn't mean that Rizevim was finished. Fighting Yashonaru using the new form of anti-magic was impressive. But Y/N was still holding back and Rizevim wanted to see how far he could push him. His half-brother Vali, while having the potential to be the strongest White dragon emperor so far, it wasn't what Rizevim was looking for. Nothing so mundane. But then came Y/N Lucifer, his unknown grandson, and the last part in the equation.

His initial showing in the rating game was certainly not disappointing, to have access to holy magic, was beyond what Rizevim could have even hoped for. It brought with it a plethora of possibilities, one and perhaps the biggest being immunity to one of the biggest weaknesses of being a devil, holy energy. What if he could create others, imagine what Y/N could do with time and resources, brought a smile to the face of the devil.

???: So you're interested in the impostor as well?

A simple question, but one all too familiar to Rizevim. The smug tone in which the person was asking as if it was more of demand only increased that disgusting feeling of déjà vu.

Rizevim Lucifer: *Venom* Why are you, here?

???: *Calm* Answering a question with another is considered rude when speaking to someone above yourself.

Even before Rizevim turned around, he could feel the holy energy radiating from them, not even attempting to hide it as if a show of power. While it irritated Rizevim to no end, he had learned his lessons from the prior encounters. Turning around, he was met with a man leaning against the door frame. But not the one he was expecting.

Gilgamesh: Now, I'll ask again what's your interest in the impostor

Whoever the person in front of him was, they were powerful, exactly how powerful? Well, that was a whole other question, but at least on his level. As if that wasn't enough, radiating holy energy wasn't helping his chances. So against what he was telling himself, his nature, Rizevim decided to play their game, if only for a moment.

Rizevim Lucifer: He's an important part of my plan, and that's all I'll tell you.

Taking a split second to consider his answer.