S1,Chapter 6: Getting Started

Waking up the memories of yesterday's training came back to him, and were quickly confirmed by how bad he smelt. But that wasn't the most noticeable thing, that went to Raynare lying next to him her head against his chest, arms wrapped around her. While yesterday when their relationship status was in limbo it was uncomfortable, now it was peaceful. Had it been just him, he would have gotten up as quickly as possible, but now he just wanted to enjoy it. Though it was cut short, by Raynare waking up grumbling.

Raynare: *hmm*

Y/N: Good morning beautiful~

Raynare: Good morning handsome~

Y/N: while this is great I need to, get a shower. I smell awful.

Raynare: Together?~

Y/N: No, we've only known each other for a few days and we haven't even gone on a date. I'll make breakfast when it's your turn.

With that he left Raynare with an almost thankful look on her face, after the shower he went down hellbent on making breakfast only to be met by pleasant smells. Entering he saw an Asia hard at work making breakfast, already on the table were pancakes, bacon, omelets and the list goes on, deciding to have a little fun he snuck up on her.

Y/N: Wow, Asia it looks and smells great!

Asia: *Shock* Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack.

Y/N: Sorry. But what I said is true, you'll definitively make a good wife for one lucky guy.

At the mention of wife, Asia.exe stopped working for a second red as Rias's hair. Y/N said this for two reasons. First, it was just true. Secondly, he suspected that she liked him but wanted her to work up the courage and tell him herself.

Asia: I-I

At that moment Raynare entered wearing the Kouh school uniform.

Raynare: Hmm! It smells great, did you make this (y/n)?

Y/N: No, this is all Asia.

Raynare: Good job, Asia!

Asia: Thanks Raynare!

They then began to eat while talking about the coming day.

Raynare: How are you feeling Asia.

Asia: Well... I'm nervous but also happy to hopefully make more friends!

Goddamn was she adorable, he had to resist the urge to hug her right there.

Y/N: Just so you know, *puts his hand on her's*  We'll both be there for you, along with the ORC and student council.

Asia: *blush* Thank you Y/N, I don't think that I've actually thanked you yet. I just keep thinking about how different it could have gone if you didn't save me. *blush*

Y/N: *smile* There's no thanks needed, I'm just happy that I got there in time. Now, let's eat up and head for school.

After finishing breakfast they headed for school, arriving to an audience much like Y/N had on his first day.

Guy1: Who are the new girls?

Guy2: The one on the left is pretty hot!

Guy3: The one on the rights is pretty cute too.

The comments made both Raynare and Asia uncomfortable, this was solved by Y/Ntaking both of them by the hand while giving the guy's death glares. While it helped Raynare calm it only left Asia with a blush covering her face.