S2, Chapter 6: Y/N vs ???

After Y/N left in search of Kariya it left only Lancer and Berserker standing across from each other. Looking around for a second, Berserker ripped out lamppost from the ground, covering it in red cracks. Y/N decided to use his mental connection to Lancer.

Y/N: 'Everything he grabs becomes his noble phantasms'

Diarmuid:'Thank you for the information, how goes the search?'

Y/N:'I haven't found him yet, though I have narrowed down the search area. Good luck Diarmuid.'

Diramuid:'The same to you master'

Disconnecting the mental connection, Berserker jumped towards Lancer. Allowing him to bring up his spear to block it before cutting it in half with his other one. Nearly decapitating him at the same time. Berseker used this time while Lancer was focused on his hands to deliver a hard kick forcing Lancer back. The attack didn't stop with Berserker going on the offensive immediately.

(L/N residence POV 5 minutes earlier)

Within the L/N residence a gate of Babylon opened and out of it came Raynare, Millett, Asia, and Kalawarner. Hitting the floor hard.

Raynare: *hmpf*

Getting up before frantically reaching for her phone Raynare put in Rias's number. Listening intently as the phone rang when Rias finally answered.

Rias: Raynare wh-

Raynare: Y/N's in trouble!

Rias: What! Where is he?

Raynare: At the docks.

Rias: Are you with him?

Raynare: No, he transported us away to protect us!

Rias: I'll make my way there.

Hanging up the phone Raynare ran out of the house followed by Asia, Kalawarner, and Mittlet.

Asia: Y/N's g-going to be okay, right?

Kalawarner: Of course, you know how strong he is.

(The docks POV)

The fight between Lancer and Berserker was still going on, the order to not kill him making it much harder. It had consisted of lancer needing to keep his distance slicing in half whatever weapon Berserker was using when possible. The length of his spear allowed him to get small strikes in on the much stronger berserker. But he wasn't without faults while he could see what berserker was using as a weapon the strength allowed him to push through hits.

Diarmuid: Master was right, there shouldn't be this much of a difference between us.

Dodging another strike from the berserker, Diarmuid managed to get a small cut on the berserker. Who didn't seem to care simply striking again forcing him to block it. This wasn't favorable he was slowly being pushed using his other spear he went to slung it at Berserker only for him to grab it, there was a reason for Berserker being the strongest servant even before.

???: Ahhh!

Suddenly what sounded like a battle cry could be heard and from above them, looking up Lancer could see Saber coming down with Excalibur in hand where Berserker stood, forcing him to jump back to avoid getting hit. Berserker was surprisingly nimble given both his stature and overall mental status. This gave Lancer a chance to recoup, taking a few shallow breaths and preparing for the next assault. Irisviel standing, just behind them ready to support with her healing magic.