S2, Chapter 3: Meeting with Devils, Kings and Fallen Angels pt.1

Y/N: So, how about a meeting, heroes and masters chosen by the grail?

Y/N: 'Tokiomi, should be easy to convince, a bit too trusting for his own sake. Kiritsugu will be more cautious. Kariya hasn't made his appearance yet. Velvet's reasonable.'

While Y/N was thinking, Diarmuid pointed his spear towards him.

Diarmuid: You... killed my master.

Y/N: I know, I was there when I did it.

Diarmuid:  You speak so lightly of such a heinous act.

Y/N: Look, I like you, you're all about "honor" and loyalty. But you swore it unwillingly to a rat in king's clothing, which you have an unfortunate history of doing. All those fancy clothes couldn't cover up the foul odor. All you need is a mana source, am I correct?

Diarmuid: That's... correct, what are you insinuating?

Y/N: Ok, let's say if I were offering you myself as a mana source. I have nothing to ask off the grail and wouldn't force you to do anything at all. How does that sound?

Y/N: And yes, I know that without a mana source you would cease to exist. But I still think that it's pretty fair.

Diarmuid: Even without having fought a grail war, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about it. How does that come?

Y/N: That's not something that I'd like to share here, but you can ask anyone that knows me. I'm a bit eccentric,-

Sona: Insanely over the top to a point of stupidity.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Thank you. But I'm fair, I'll give you some time to think about it. You should be able to remain here for a limited amount of time, right?

Diarmuid: I'll consider it.

Y/N: I guess that's the best I can ask for.

Sitting in a nearby building, Kiritsugu was watching the meeting.

Kiritsugu: I would usually be against this kind of meeting, but the situation is unique. We could gather information, and with Saber nearby. Irisviel would be safe.

(industrial area)

Irisviel: We will be attending this meeting.

Y/N: Good, to hear.

Gilgamesh: *sigh* My master wanted you to know that he will be attending as well.

Welvet slowly arose, looking around frantically.

Welvet: W-We wi-

Receiving a hardy slap on the back from Iskandar.

Iskandar: I can assume that there will be proper accouterments for this banquet.

Y/N: Of course.

Iskandar: Then we will be attending as well.

Welvet: Rider, why would you just accept it?

Iskandar: Well, he seems reliable.

Looking over towards him, Y/N gave them the friendliest smile he could.