S1, Chapter 3: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Location: Kouh

 Time: 6:30 AM

We come upon Y/N lying in his bed, his shirt was still torn but he seems none the worse. It was a peaceful sight until...

*brrr* *brr*

This ungodly noise continued until a loud smash was heard and the alarm clock was reduced to rubble, bits of plastic flying everywhere. After that, a groan could be heard as our protagonist slowly gets out of bed.

Y/N: I know that I needed to get up early to plan and everything but still *ugh*.

Onixath: Partner, even with your strength going in without a plan would be foolish.

Y/N: I know, I know!

He smelt awful and his hair was a mess so the first thing to was to go and take a shower. Even with his protagonist powers, Y/N doubted that it could overpower how he smelled at the moment. Before that he needed some music, looking through his playlist he found the perfect song to help him wake up.

A little goofy but it had a good beat, after 5 days of training the water felt heavenly on his bruised and in some cases slightly scarred skin. It definitely was hell, or at least it felt that way. This expression would have made sense back in his old world, but here where hell was similar to earth it made no sense. Not that it really mattered. After spending 15 minutes in there Y/N had to his disappointment get out. If he had his way he would have spent all day in there. Looking at himself in the mirror, during his time training he had next to no time to rest. So he hadn't noticed the gains, but looking at himself in the mirror it felt good that he had achieved that. His thought process was interrupted.

Onixath: *cough* I know that you like looking at yourself but we need time to plan.

Y/N: *embarrassed* Yeah, right.

Onixath: *chortling* Hahaha!!

Y/N: Fuck you!

After drying off he decided to get dressed, now was the first of decisions. He could go with the uniform given to him, but it was awful. Even Issei could see that and decided to add his own flair to it. But what clothes did he have, he hadn't gone shopping. So the options lay in the hands of Author-Kun, which could either be awful or great. Slowly opening the wardrobe expecting the worst he was pleasantly surprised, it contained clothes that he would be happy to wear. On one of the shirts, there was a note " words hurt - Author-Kun", Y/N actually felt a little bad seeing as Author-Kun had actually done a good job but decided to fix it later. Out of all the clothes, one thing stood out, a nice suit. It looked ten times better than the blazer and suit pants provided by the school, so the first of his decisions were made. Suddenly his stomach rumbled, signaling he needed to get something to eat.

Going down the stairs Y/N decided on something easy, an omelet was his choice. He added some bell pepper, salami, and cheese to it. After finishing it he sat down at the table and began his planning.

Y/N: I know what's going to happen, in the future!

Onixath: How? Do you have some sort of clairvoyance?

Y/N: No, or at least I don't think I do? But I have another way,  you probably wouldn't believe it if I told you.

Onixath: Try me.

Y/N:*sigh* Well, I died and was reincarnated into this universe which is an anime.

Onixath: Hahaha! *sees that Y/N isn't joking* You're not joking are you?

Y/N: I'm not. Though on some level I kind of wish I was, and totally understand if you don't believe me.

Onixath: Well, most might not at first but you haven't lied so far so for now I'll choose to believe you.