S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch

The rest of the week at Kouh academy went by without anything interesting happening. We'll except for the odd familiar spying on you whether it was koneko's cat or Kiba's eagle. Had it been a normal person they wouldn't have thought anything of it. But due to being a part of the supernatural it allowed Y/N to sense devil energy coming of them. Even if he probably should have been mad at the lack care for his privacy he understood that they needed to. He was a possible threat in their area, and he did totally brought it on himself. During the week he had trained when he could with Onix, to improve the balance breaker and perhaps unlock the next evolution. Y/N still didn't use Ddraig's power, if he was one thing that was honest. When he had made an agreement with someone he kept it. Right now there were a few minutes before Issei's date was about to begin, Y/N had put on some shorts, T-shirt and a pair of sunglasses to complete the look.

Y/N:' Before I leave I'll hide my presence completely'

Ddraig:'Why didn't you do that before?'

Y/N:' Then I wanted them to sense me, now it would be best if she couldn't.'

He then went to get his car before making his way towards the mall. Parking a few hundred meters away before walking towards where they would meet. Standing decently far away, as not arise suspicions. It doesn't take long for Yumma to walk over to him.

Raynare(Y): Issei! I hope that I didn't make you wait long?

Issei: No, not at all I just got here.

R(Y): Good, where do want to go first?    

Issei: Let's just go around the mall.

This would have actually been a sweet moment had it not been for him staring shamelessly at her chest. That and you knew that the way she acted might have been for the act. Ddraig could only breathe a sigh of relief, for what could have been. The rest of the date went without a hitch. They looked around in different stores, eating ice cream and Issei even bought her a necklace. Unfortunately like all good things it had to come to an end when they went to the end of their date at the fountain.

(Issei POV)

Oh man, the date went great, maybe she'll even allow me to have sex. That would show them and be the start of my journey towards harem king.

R(Y): Issei, I really enjoyed the date.

Issei: I did too!

R(Y): There is just one thing that I'd like to ask?

Iseei:'Here it comes'

R(Y): Would you d-

???: Issei, there you are!!

Noo, so close! Who the hell dares interrupt my chance!

Soon I could see that it was that new transfer student Y/N, damn him.

Y/N: Issei, I've been looking for you everywhere. Your mother said that she needed you to do something, it was urgent otherwise she wouldn't have interrupted your date.*Looks towards Yumma* Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N.

Issei: Well can't it just wait?

Y/N: No like I said it's urgent.

Issei: Can't you even tell me what it is?!

Y/N: She would explain it better than I could, and like I said Leave!

Issei: Alright, Alright I'll leave *mutters* I was so close.

(Third pov)

Issei walks away muttering to himself, before Y/N turns towards Raynare no with a less friendly expression. Raynare tries to leave but is stopped by Y/N.