S2, Chapter 2: New Allies and Foes

The situation was, as it stood, fate elements had been brought to the high school dxd universe. Much to the chagrin of Y/N, considering that one of them was a serial child murderer with unlimited mana. So he was rightly pissed the fuck off at the development that he had no say in. But all that had to wait as he was currently sitting in a chair in front of both his girlfriends and maids, who of course had some question about how he had acted recently.

Rias: Now, why are you so angry?

Y/N: I don't know what you're talking about. Now let me leave, there's stuff I need to do.

Sona: Not until you answer the questions, we care about and want to help you.

Y/N: Well, there's nothing you need to do in this situation, I've got it under control.

Raynare: The hole in your wall tells a different story.

Y/N: It was an accident, nothing more.

Asia: Y/N, please let us help you.

Y/N: Like, I've already tol-

Asia: Please.

All he had wanted to do was handle it on his own, it was his appearance that had led to this development. It was therefore his job to fix this and protect the humans of this universe. Looking into the concerned eyes in front of him he tried to argue against them.

Y/N: I, need to... I must.

.....

But he failed.

Y/N: *sigh* Alright, Alright I'll tell you.

Rias: Thank you, we do this because we care about you.

Y/N: I know. Sona, Tsubaki do you remember the creatures that I killed when they interrupted our conversation?

Sona: Yes, they looked like starfishes. Didn't take a lot to kill them though.

Y/N: Those are the ones. If my suspicions are correct, then I know who's summoned them. The mage in question is ruthless, without morals, and has no clear goal except for causing mayhem. Not even kids are safe when he's around. And while they may have been weak, he can summon as many of them as he wants.

They all looked on in horror especially Asia.

Sona: Strength in numbers.

Y/N: Exactly, he's not someone to be underestimated. At this point, there are only a few devils who could take him on. Preferably not one on one.

Rias: A mage that strong?

Y/N: Yes, and if he's here there should be 6 more mages as strong if not stronger than him. Along with about 7 more people acting as masters for them. They might not be as strong as their servants, but should still not be underestimated.

Tsubaki: You seem to know a lot about them?

Y/N: I've dealt with them in the past. Now except for the one that I like to call Caster the rest are mostly reasonable with somewhat morals some more than others. All of these people are mages, therefore we should be able to sense them. It's in our best interest to find them ASAP. I'll be giving you a detailed list of all the people you might meet.

Rias: I'll let my brother know of this.

Y/N: That's for the best. Gather your peerage's, then we will begin with the search.

The rest: Right.

Sona and Rias called the rest of their peerages to gather at the L/N residence.