S2, Chapter 1: From Heaven to Hell

Having fought and destroyed Riser, Rias and Y/N had flown away on the griffin. It was just how it had ended in the anime, so things had gone as they should. Now was the time to make to keep changing the script in his favor, which was easy when you had it in hand along with an incredible amount of power. But that wouldn't be as much fun would it, too many of these concepts had the person destroy anything in an instant, which could be fun but might get boring in the long run. But we are getting off track, let's get back to the show.

As the sun enters the L/N residence like it had many times before this, Y/N had considered if he could destroy it, but even the MC power wouldn't allow it. Believe the author that he had tried many times to no new result and, like the fake quote tells us, "The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." But that's beside the point.

Y/N: *Groan*

Waking up as he noticed how blurry his vision was, he tried to rub his eyes only to find out when he did that his two girlfriends Raynare and Asia were lying beside him. But unlike those other times, there wasn't a familiar red-headed devil lying on top of him. It wasn't unwanted though, seeing as he was the protagonist, he had suspected it like the Sherlock homes he was.

Y/N: *Whisper*. Rias, Asia, Raynare.

R, A, RA:*hmm*

Y/N: I need to move.

Raynare: Can't you stay for five more minutes? *Adorable eyes.*

This was surprising coming from Raynare, as was how effective it was. But should it?

Y/N: Well... I could.

Raynare: yay.

So Y/N decided to keep laying where he had been, enjoying the warmth. It was right after a battle, so he deserved some time to rest. Right?

(time skip)

After their talk, Y/N had gotten a text from Sona, asking if he could meet her at a local café. Looking at the clock, it read noon and so it was probably a good time to get up.

Y/N: Unfortunately, now I need to get up, so..... Scoot. And Rias I don't remember you being here when I went to bed.

Rias:*rubs eyes* Well, you were already asleep when I got here, so I decided to undress and lay down.

Y/N: *sigh* Of course, you did. Couldn't think of anything else, could you, Author-Kun.

Author-Kun: *Appears* Considering the position you're in, I wouldn't think that it would be you complaining.

Y/N: True, shouldn't you be more worried about people seeing you?

Rias: Y/N who are you talking to?

Author-Kun: It's a sort of Death Note situation, so I'd be careful about talking to me when people are around. It does make you look insane.

Y/N: I'll keep that in mind.

Ddraig: So this is the famed Author-Kun, doesn't look like much.

Rias: Y/N.

Author-Kun: Ddraig, I created a new universe and resurrected a person. *Releases pressure* I'd think twice about insulting me.

Ddraig: Yes, Sir.

Author-Kun: That's better.

Onixath: *chuckle* I never thought that I'd see Ddraig with his tail between his legs.

Author-Kun: Onixath, I may have created you, but don't think that you're safe. It would take me but a few strokes of the keys to erase you from existence.