S1, Chapter 8: Birdie, Birdie! Prepare For a Roasting.

This morning started off like many before it, waking up he found both Raynare and Asia by his side. Since being reincarnated this had been one of the best things, being all-powerful was great too but still, this definitively topped it. Looking at his alarm clock it read 06:30, while just lying there would have been great he decided to get up. The only problem was that with Raynare on his left and Asia on his right getting up seemed impossible.

Y/N: 'Now how do I do this? Well, I might be able to use gates of Babylon? Even though Gilgamesh mostly used it to shoot swords or store wine I've found a new use for it. Let's try it.'

Making a gate under him while at the same making on away from the bed he slowly slipped into the first one before coming out on the other side. Looking back both of them only groaned.

Y/N: 'Success!'

While celebrating his bond esc stealth, both of them once again groaned so as quietly as possible he made his way over to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Getting out, he dried off before looking for his suit. It took him about 5 minutes to realize it wasn't there, instead of picking something more casual instead. Walking through the hallway he noticed how much nicer it looked. It had by no means been a pigsty before but now it was spotless. Levi would have been proud. The rest of the way down it was the same story. Had that not been enough a pleasant smell, came from the living room.

Y/N: Wow you've done a great job-

Kalawarner: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: I mean, when it said that you would be my maids I wasn't expecting this much.

Mittelt: You did save Raynare and us so we wanted to do this as thanks.

Y/N: I only did it because it was the right thing to do, it's really Raynare that should be thanked. Do you two know what happened to my suit?

Kalawarner: Well, it looked a bit dirty so I took the liberty of washing it.

Y/N: You just keep amazing me, when did you get up? You've done so much.

Kalawarner,Mittelt: Well...

Y/N: Have you eaten something today?

Kalawarner, Mittelt: *stomach grumbles*

Y/N: Look, you've done so much. Have something to eat and drink and take a break. I'll make breakfast today.

Kalawarner, Mittelt: bu-

Y/N: No, no. Take. A. Break. I'll order you to should that be necessary.

Kalwarner and Mittlet gave up, taking a well-deserved break.

Y/N: What would you two like for breakfast?

Mittelt: Well... I'd like some waffles with strawberries, please.

Kalawarner: Hmm.. I'd like some french toast with maple syrup.

Y/N: Coming right up!

After finding out what they wanted, Y/N put on an apron and got to making breakfast.

(Timeskip)

After finishing breakfast he placed it on the table and hung the apron on a nearby hook. Y/N walked over to the stairs.

Y/N: Breakfast's ready!

Raynare,Asia: Coming!

Eating breakfast together, was a nice time. Thankfully all of them got along and before long they were finished.