S2, Chapter 5: Disturbances

Yesterday they had arrived in hell, and to say that it was a surprise for many would be the understatement of the year. But they had each picked a room, spending the rest of the day talking, getting to know each other more. (y/n) on the other hand hadn't been quite as happy, when they arrived things had been a bit awkward. Even if it was to be expected it made (y/n) question his decision, should he have told them or not? Well, it was too late to change now, he couldn't mess with time.

(TimeSkip)

Waking up, (y/n) groaned, before rubbing his eyes. The first thing he saw was Asia lying next to him, which brought a smile to his face. Everybody needed an Asia in their life, there for them when they needed it through thick and thin. Kissing her on the forehead, which caused her to move slightly while a smile formed on her face. Making her even cuter than she was before.

*TV-Sounds*

Distracting him from Asia was a sound that sounded like it was an explosion from a TV show. Slowly slipping out, allowing Asia to keep on sleeping. Walking down the stairs wearing a bathrobe, the noise slowly got louder and louder as he got closer. Rounding the corner, he came upon an adorable sight. Sitting in front of one of the TVs (y/n) had installed was Raynare. Looking at the screen that played what looked like Dragon Ball Z but to (y/n) it could have been any of them, almost as if entranced, not noticing as he slowly walked closer and closer. Until.

Y/N: What are you watching?

Raynare: Ah!

This caused Raynare to jump

Looking behind her, she calmed down when she noticed that it was Y/N

Looking behind her, she calmed down when she noticed that it was Y/N. Reaching for the remote, she paused what she was watching.

Raynare: Oh, Y/N. You scared me.

Y/N: Sorry, you just seemed so entranced by what you were watching.

Raynare: It's Dragon Ball, Oh right you haven't watched any of this.

Y/N: Did you want some downtime, before the hunt begins?

Raynare: *sigh* It's just that so much has happened in such a short time. It's like we never get any time for ourselves.

Y/N: I feel that way too, hopefully, this will all be over soon. How about after this all of us just go to the beach or do something else? You know, not life-threatening.

Raynare: Technically, you only need like two feet of water to drown. So a day at the beach could be considered life-threatening.

Y/N: You know what I mean.

Raynare: *giggle* I do and it sounds nice, how about we introduce you to the Dragon Ball universe first?