S1, Chapter 9: Preparing for a battle, and a Date?

We begin this chapter in the kitchen, at the counter the camera shows (y/n) pouring coffee into a cup. Proceeding to place sugar cube after sugar cube into the coffee worrying the onlookers except for a white haired loli who approved. Yawning he takes a spoon from the cupboard, stirring the coffee.

Y/N: *yawning* You do realise when I said first thing in the morning I didn't mean it literally right?

At the table sits the ORC wearing tracksuits, waiting patiently.

Rias: Well, early bird gets the worm.

Ddraig: She's got you there, partner.

Y/N: Who's side are you on anyway. Et tu Ddraig.

Rias: You really aren't a morning person are you?

Y/N: Give me an hour and a half more of sleep, then I'll be back to my usual self.

Rias: You really should have warned us that there would be more fallen angels.

Y/N: I know, I know. Thankfully I was able to defuse the situation in time.

Flashback

Y/N is seen running down the stairs thus falling and landing on his face. This catches the attention of The ORC and fallen angels who was standing with lightning, POD and Lightspears etc. ready to kill eachother. Getting up as smooth as possible, trying to make it look like he meant to do that.

 Getting up as smooth as possible, trying to make it look like he meant to do that

Everyone totally bought it.

Y/N: Let's talk.

Flashback end

Y/N: *phew* That was way to close. Thankfully I'm so charismatic.

Rias: Right.....

Y/N: I assume that everyone has gotten something to eat?*everyone nods* I'll get a banana, wait here while I wake up Asia and Raynare.

Walking up the stairs, opening the door to his room he walked up to his bed, Raynare and Asia fast asleep.

Y/N: *whispering* Raynare, Asia we need to leave to train.