S1, Chapter 5: Making An Entrance

The sun is shining down on the L/N household and as the camera pans in we see the protagonist still asleep before being rudely awoken by god's worst creation, the alarm clock.

*brrr* *brrr*

*SMASH*

Y/N not in a good mood slowly opens his eyes, looking over towards the clock noting that it's 06:30. This wasn't weird what was different and therefore weird was the weight on his chest. It was both warm and soft, having watched enough anime, he knew where this was going. Slowly lifting the covers he saw a nearly naked Raynare gripping onto him like for comfort. Y/N was at this moment feeling a range of different emotions, firstly embarrassed which could be seen by his being redder than the color red, secondly happiness it was nice, even if it happened this way he did undoubtedly care for her. These emotions were only amplified as she slowly opened fluttering like butterfly wings in the morning sun.

Raynare: Good morning.

After opening her eyes she noticed the state of his face, and she decided to have some fun with it.

Raynare: are you alright, you look like your hot?

Pressing her hand against his forehead only bringing their bodies closer to each other he tried to respond.

Y/N: N-No, w-well y-you see

But to no success.

Raynare: Wait it's not that you're sick, you're blushing aren't you~

Once again he tried and failed to refute it, all while he could hear both Onix and Ddraig laughing.

Raynare: It isn't me your blushing at is it ~

Slowly pressing their bodies closer and closer, but as to infer no more mocking he quickly got out of bed, put on some clothes, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Raynare:'The ones so confident devil, reduced to a blubbering mess'

(Meanwhile downstairs)

Y/N: 'I will get you back for this, count on it' *smirk*

Shaking that thought out of his head he thought about what kind of breakfast he should make. Had it only been him he would have made an omelet but seeing as she was there he wanted to make it special so in the end, he decided on Nutella-filled crepes topped with strawberries. But he still wanted to get back at her for this morning so he hid the second plate where she couldn't find it. So when she came down the stairs in more appropriate clothing:

Raynare: Mmm~ Whatever is it smells good

Y/N: You're assuming that I made some for you, bold after this morning.

She moves closer

Raynare: Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it~

Y/N: I can neither confirm nor deny that *blush*.

First, his face betrayed him then his comrade did

Onixath: He did, it's on the living room table.

Raynare: Who said that!

Y/N: Et Tu Onixath.

Onixath: That would be me Raynare, I'm Onixath Y/N's Sacred gear.

Raynare: Wait, I thought that RDE was his sacred gear?

Ddraig: That's half true, both I and Onix are his sacred gear.

Raynare: Two sacred gear, just how powerful are you?

Y/N: I haven't fought anyone but you yet, but *Unfolds all of his 14 wings*.