【chapter nine】

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie BizarreeWriter if you're obsessed with tokrev just as much as I am, YOU HAVE TO READ HER BOOKS!! Reading her books just gives me so much motivation, please go and show her some love!! She deserves it! 

Warning: This chapter is poorly edited so please tell me if there are any mistakes. This is also a bit boring so sorry about that.

Recommended

Cheating On You by Charlie Puth (slowed)

1:26 ━━━━━━━━━━ 4:10

8th July, 2005

"My name is Emma. Sano Emma. Pleased to make your acquaintance! By the way, my house is just there, thank you for escorting me!" She squeaks out.

'Sano? Is she related to Manjiro?'

"Sano... as in Manji-"

"EMMA!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" a loud voice cuts me off.

I turn to face this idiot who cut me off and it turned out to be Manjiro. I roll my eyes.

"MIKEY!!!" She cries out and runs to him and they hug the life out of each other while dropping to their knees.

'They must be siblings, they do have a little resemblance.'

"Where were you?! I was just gonna come looking for you! You had me and gramps so worried!!" He scolds his sister still holding her close.

"W-well a bad man w-was t-t-trying to do b-bad things t-to me an- and then K-Kocho-san came a-and punched him! S-she- she then helped m-me and offered t-to take me h-home so that I w-won't f-feel un-un-unsafe!" by now she was crying her eyes out to the point she couldn't even speak properly without hiccuping her way through her words.