【chapter twelve】

Recommended

Recommended

Yes & No - XYLØ (slowed and reverb)

1:27 ━━━━━━━━ 3:29

9th July, 2005

"Tell me the truth now." I demand.

"I saw you talking to Kisaki..." he says with a slight frown. 

"And?"

"I just don't like him okay!" he exclaims.

"Okay...so?"

"Please just stay away from him, okay? Please." He pleads looking actually worried.

I sigh.

"I was going to anyway. I don't like him either." I answer as relief washes over him-- that only lasts a second.

"O-oh..." He stutters out looking embarrassed about his outburst.

'Damn you, Hanagaki!' he swears in his mind.

"I don't know your reason for telling me this but you saying this only adds to my suspicions. There's something seriously wrong with Kisaki. It also scares me that I can't point it out. He's like a demon." I say with resentment.

"Haha, I understand you don't like him but that's exaggerating it...a bit...[name]?" Fuji jokes but stops as soon as he sees the hateful expression on my face.

"I'm not exaggerating anything. All demons do is lie. They may do it for survival, or for approval from their 'God', I understand that, but the demons that lie just for their selfish gain are a huge nuisance. 

This shows how cunning Muzan really is. He is the real definition of evil. That's the exact same atmosphere that emits from Kisaki. 

Even though we spoke for hardly five minutes, all he did was lie to me. That's what made me feel a little hatred towards him...because Kisaki is a human, yet all he does is lie about who he is. 

Ahh, I guess that makes me a demon too because all I'm doing is lying about myself too. I'm such a hypocrite, I'm no different from Muzan I guess." I say jokingly as Hatsuharu looks at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry for bringing the mood down Haru, we don't have much to do today so I'll go to class early, you should too." I say with the same stoic face while making my way towards the door.

"You act like he's alive." he says out of the blue.

"Hm?" I hum questioningly, still facing the door.

"Muzan. You act like he's alive."

"..."

"..."

I say nothing and walk out of the room.