【chapter fifteen】

Recommended

Recommended

My Ordinary Life (slowed) - The Living Tombstone

1:14 ━━━━━━━━ 4:46

9th July, 2005

I had yet to eat dinner so I decided to go and get takeout since I didn't feel like cooking. In a few minutes, I had changed into some joggers with a high-collared t-shirt.

After my encounter with Senju, I felt strangely elated. I had been getting a very strange feeling since morning but after being around her, my nerves seemed to have calmed down.

Although that didn't last very long since the one thing I had been dreading for the past few days was finally coming true. 

I sensed them.

Demons.

In the blink of an eye, I was out of the door, wearing my butterfly haori with the kunai pouch strapped around my thigh that consisted of around 20 kunais. I was really glad I decided to prepare a few kunais while my sword was out of commission. 

While I was running towards where the demons were I was led towards a shrine where over a hundred people were, they were also wearing the same clothing like some sort of uniform.

'Tokyo Manji Gang...is that Takemitchy?' 

My eyes widen when I spot the faux blonde. I could also see Tanjiro and 2 more slayers already fighting as they sliced off a few demon heads. 

'If I'm not wrong, that's Takahashi with Tanjiro there. I don't know who the other guy is though.'

I increase my speed as I spread my haori and land safely right at the center. 

Most of the people were running away except for a remaining few, and one of those people happened to be Mikey

Most of the people were running away except for a remaining few, and one of those people happened to be Mikey. While his eyes widen in shock, I internally sigh because I can't seem to catch a break from him.