【chapter eleven】

Recommended

Recommended

Polozhenie - Zedline Remix

1:26 ━━━━━━━━ 2:23

9th July, 2005

Takemichi wakes up abruptly after time-leaping once again. 

"Wake up! Do you plan on sleeping all day?!" His mother's voice echoes within their apartment. 

"I'm up!" he replies and rushes to get ready. 

Distressed due to his recent visit to the future, he remembers his conversation with Naoto. 

"If we line up all the incidents it seems like Kisaki contacted [name]-nee before the war happened. The war took place on 15th July in Kyoto." Naoto explains. 

"I remember...we had a trip during that time. [name]-senpai...I remember her fighting! I wasn't close to her so I- I DON'T REMEMBER! GODDAMMIT!" Takemichi exclaims as he could feel his memories flood in. 

"Aghhh...everything's such a blur..." he say while clutching his head. 

"Listen, the timelines are changing, your memories are all jumbled up-- you will remember over time. Right now you have to make sure [name]-nee and Sano Manjiro don't ever meet Kisaki. That's your mission." 

"I understand." he replies as they shook hands. 

Running into school, he makes his way towards the student council office to meet the vice-president. To his luck, Fuji was already there walking towards the office.

"Hatsuharu-senpai!" he exclaims as the other flinches at the blonde's loud tone. 

"Huh? Hanagaki-san?" 

"I need to talk to you!" 

"Okay calm down, let's go in the office and talk." he says in a calm tone.

"Hai!" 

After making their way into the office, Fuji places down his bag on his designated chair. 

"What did you want to talk about, Hanagaki-san?" A certain boy with charcoal hair asks a certain time leaper.

"Ano...Hatsuharu-senpai, I need a favor." Asks Takemichi.

"What is it?"

"It's about [name]-senpai." he confesses.

"What about her?! Is she okay?!" Fuji is clearly scared for his close friend begins to frantically shake Takemichi's shoulders to get answers out of him.

"Wait! Senpai calm down!"

"Well tell me what it is!"

"Do you know someone named Kisaki Tetta?"