【chapter seventeen】

Recommended

Recommended

Class Fight - Melanie Martinez

1:08 ━━━━━━━━ 2:42

9th July, 2005

"Oyakata-sama, we come with news." I kneeled in front of him with the rest behind me, doing the same. 

"What happened?" Kiriya asks. I place the blue spider lily in front of him as a response. His eyes widen in shock. 

"Let's take this to the meeting room." After settling down we saw Giyuu and Tengen already waiting there. 

"I called them." Sanemi whispers to me.

I sit across from Kiraya, and everyone else behind me

"Now...your report?" Kiriya speaks. I nod. 

"I was home when I sensed demons near a shrine. Tanjiro, Takahashi, and Akito were already there fighting off a few demons. When I reached there, 8 demons were left who have been dealt with. They didn't seem too powerful since I killed them off with my weakest poison." I pause. 

"Are there any notes you want to add?" he asks, I nod. 

"I'm sure you informed everyone on how Muzan is still alive?" He nods.

"Yes, I explained to them about your theory." He says. (chapter seven)

"All right. I believe Muzan is still weak at the moment. I can feel his presence, though I think the stronger he gets, the lesser I can feel it. The stronger he gets, the better he gets at hiding his presence. If he was strong enough, he would have come to get those flowers himself, don't you think?" I explain. Kiriya nods and I feel everyone nod behind me.

"How would you like to proceed with this?" He asks me.

"As I said in our previous meeting, many people lost their lives in the last war, I want to keep the number of people involved to the minimum. Allow me to go to Kyoto and eliminate Muzan alone." I say sternly. 

Kirya looks at me with sad eyes as I feel everyone behind me protest. 

"You can't go alone!"

"Why would you want to go alone?"

"[name]-san, you can't!"

"It's too dangerous."

"Let me accompany you."

"[name]..." 

Out of all the cries, I could only hear Kanao's voice sadly say my name.

"Please...allow me. I don't want to lose anyone..." I say sadly. Everyone quiets down after hearing me say that.

"[name]-sama, I'm afraid I still cannot allow you to go alone." Kirya says. I sigh. 

"I understand..." I reply. I hear everyone sigh in relief.

"Although I do have a plan." I continue. 

"My school is going on a trip to Kyoto...I want to take action then." 

Authors note: I'm really sorry for giving you these rubbish chapters, I have lost the hype for both tokrev and kny so I'm unable to come up with an interesting plot. 

If any of you want to give me ideas please do!! 

ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR! (sorry for wishing so late)

I hope you enjoyed <3