【chapter ten】

This chapter is dedicated to Brandish__ They have shown me so much support and cheered me up in many ways, so this is for you bestie! Sorry for dedicating you to such a boring chapter--

Warning: Mentions of K*saki. This chapter is poorly edited so please tell me if there are any mistakes. This is also a bit boring so sorry about that.

Recommended

Friends by Chase Atlantic

1:26 ━━━━━━━━━━ 4:10

9th July, 2005

"Manjiro, do you like that girl?" his grandfather asks him still standing in the entryway.

Despite expecting the question, he grew really flustered.

"I- I don't-" He stops to take a deep breath and finally answers him.

"Yes, I like her, I like her a lot." He says with a blush.

'I might be in love with her, but I won't dare say that to him.'

"Hmm, she's a nice girl, I wouldn't mind if she becomes a part of our family." His grandfather responds.

"Eh?! You're thinking too far ahead!"

"I'm just saying, are you gonna be single your whole life?"

"You're the one to talk!"

Their banter continues, unbeknownst to them, the youngest Sano listening in on their conversation.

Feeling her heart shatter at her brother's confession she couldn't help but feel tears well up in her eyes. She knew the moment she saw [name], she loved her. But she also knows that Mikey has a better chance with her since she saw the way [name] looked at him.