【chapter fourteen】

Recommended

Recommended

Boyfriend - Ariana Grande ft. Social House

1:14 ━━━━━━━━ 3:37

9th July, 2005

"I know that. I also know that some people would still try to say you're wrong but make them listen to you, not the other way around. Remember, at that time you'll be the boss. Okay?" I wink at her.

My words make her look at me with admiration.

"Okay! I promise!" She smiles as we proceed to walk again.

Suddenly, the scent of wisteria essence fills my nostrils as Senju gasps from beside me.

"[name]-senpai! Look there are a few stores open here, one of them seems to be selling umbrellas! Can we go look? Please!!" She pleads.

"Fine." I huff as I follow her excited figure.

'Why are they still open it's dangerous.'

That's when the sight of burning wisteria essence fills my vision.

'Hmm, now that I think about it, the wind estate is not that far from here, he must have told them.'

Yes, Sanemi does live quite near my apartment building, he must have also told the shopkeepers about the essence.

I walk into the store.

"Hey there! Are you looking for anything in particular?' the owner asks me. 

"No, I'm here with her." I answer while pointing at Senju who was holding two umbrellas.

"Ne, [name]-senpai! They have plain umbrellas here. All the other stores I checked had only patterned ones, or they were those weird small umbrellas. By the way, which color is better?" She shows me two same umbrellas, just that one is plain black and the other one is hot pink.

I take the black one out of her hands. 

"This one. Simple is always better. You should keep the other one back where you found it." I instruct her. 

"Right?! I'll take the black one then. I'll be right back." She leaves to keep the other one back.

"How much is this?" I ask the shop owner. 

"750 yen." he tells me. I take out my pouch from my bag and hand him the amount while holding the umbrella

"By the way, do you have some extra wisteria essence?" I ask him.

"I have a few wisteria flowers in pouches, I could give that to you." 

"Yes thank you that'll be great." I tell him as he hands me two pouches and I give him some money for them.