Just the begining

*BOUNCE* I hear some ball kick into my lawn. I was guessing it was my neighbor. I left my homework on the front porch and went to my neighbors house too see if there was anyone there. "Uh mondo, did you kick that ball into my lawn?" I asked. "Yeah, do you expect me to apologize or some shit?" "HEY DONT CURSE, WERE ONLY 11!" He starts laughing so I roll my eyes at him. Mondo was always a pain whenever I tried doing homework on my front lawn. When I do my homework inside I never see that happening. It only gets more distracting the more it happens.
I went inside my house, I was about to go into my room but my dad asked me something. "Hey, you finished your homework quick." "No I didn't...our neighbor next door wouldn't stop annoying me." "Oh I'm sorry about that honey" he said. I didn't say anything back but just went to my room. I went to my desk and finished my homework.
I was almost done with my homework and I couldn't stop thinking about that boy. His is the first time I went to his house and actually asked him about it. I got up from my chair and opened my curtain to see if he was still outside. I opened the window and hoped he wouldn't see me from here. "BUT DAIYA, PLEASE GIVE ME 10 MORE MINUTES." It looked like he was talking to his older brother and dinner was ready but he wanted to play more. "Come in Mondy boy, the spaghetti is going to get cold. Stop giving me a hard time." His brother was talking to him as if he were a dog or something but luckily not in a bad way. "So unhealthy..." I said to myself.
"TAKA DINNER IS READY!" My dad said. I went downstairs and hoped tonight food wasn't pizza. I hate Friday's and my dad orders pizza every Friday even though he knows I don't like it. But I was glad today was a Thursday knowing it would probably be something healthy. "Dinner is on the table sweetheart!" I went to sit down and saw a salad. I ate and still was thinking about mondo. He's in my class so I want to talk to him tomorrow! I'm so mad at him and if we were at school I could get him in major trouble!
I went into my bed and pulled the covers down. He still wouldn't get off of my mind and there was nothing I could really do about it but try to fall asleep.