A cutoff confession

((TW: SWEARING, KNIFE, SELF HARM))

Everything felt as if it paused. What was going on. Does he- no way. He doesn't like me. This is all just a dream that's not what he was about to say. KIYOTAKA JUST SNAP OUT OF IT! I said to myself. I started crying and hugged Mondo so tightly. I didn't even get to see his facial expression but he hugged me back. I never wanted to let go of him and I wanted to stay like this forever.
Eventually, the teacher came back in and he let go of my quickly. I looked around the room and quickly covered my eyes because it felt so bright after stuffing my face into mondos chest. Everyone was smiling especially the girls. Junko was looking at us too whispering to her sister, Mukuro. I think Junko hated me so much because I used to be so close to Mukuro more then her and I was also so close to Mondo when they were dating. I think she's just...jealous that I am always with her closest people. But Junko was mean to everyone so maybe I was wrong. Then I noticed she was recording it this whole time. This was so embarrassing. While the teacher and mondo were talking I went up to Junko. "Why me." Except it wasn't me saying it. Kiyondo came out except in public for the first time. "Answer the question bitch." Kiyondo said again. Kiyondo was going so far that he took a knife out of no where and almost hurt Junko.
I was able to switch personality's with Kiyondo and switch back so that I was controlling our body like usual. "IM- IM SORRY ENOSHIMA YOU SEE-" I screamed. She cut me off and responded by saying, "YOU LITTLE PHYSCOTIC BITCH-" she said. I curled into a ball on the floor and just sat their. Everyone was staring at me and she backed up the most. Then there was mondo staring at me. I knew it was the end for me. Until he said something. "Rot in hell cunt." He said to me. I couldn't believe it. Everyone else was staring, taking pictures and even laughing. I took mukuro's knife from her bag and. And it just stopped.
          I was right. Time did pause and I was still hugging mondo. Thank god. I was so scared I just love him so much. We have known each other for so long and I knew it couldn't end this way. I guess I was just fell asleep in his arms. Atleast I'm okay and he dosent hate me. Instead this time when I let go the teacher was in with a very heartfelt reaction like all the other students. Leon walked up to him and whispered something to him and I couldn't hear. Then mondo held my hands again. We just started at each other for about 10 seconds until we both let go and looked away realizing how awkward that was. He left the room and I didn't know what was wrong this time. I pinched myself and this time it was real. It wasn't as bad but I don't know why he walked away. "Oh come on that was so lame why'd he have to go!" Yasuhiro said. "G-give him time" chihiro said.
The bell rang and it was already lunch time. I usually never skipped school but I just wanted to get out of their. I didn't want to be at this school. And I couldn't handle it. I went to the nurses office and told her I wasn't feeling well and still needed a day more of recovery before I can come back. "Alright, should I call your father?" She said. "Uh- no it's okay. I already texted him and he's here." I said. I hated having to lie but I really didn't want my dad knowing I am ditching school since he told me I should never do it. "Okay, get better soon." She said.
I went to the grocery store to go get myself some food since I left without getting lunch. I got myself a Japanese soda and egg roll. I purchased for my food and then saw a recognizable person. "Oh hey Taka!" The familiar person said. I looked closely too see...DAIYA?! What was Mondos brother doing at a grocery store now?! "Hey Daiya-kun." I said. "So I have a question, please answer honestly." What was his question Daiya wanted me to answer. I was so confused. "Do you...have a crush on my brother?" He asked. I started blushing a bit but I didn't know if he was asking to tell mondo that I like him back, which I doubt. or because Daiya just thinks I acts weird around mondo. "Uh- I um...don't like mondo!" I said. "Oh come on I know you like him! Tell me the truth, if you tell me the truth I won't tell mondo." He said. "Fine I do but...are you asking because you think I act strangely around him or mondo wanted you to ask me so he wouldn't be scared to do it himself?" I asked. "Well I cant answer that question but I promise I won't tell him okay dude?" He said. "Okay..." I said.
I walked out of the store. Now I was curious if Mondo liked me or not. I walked straight home and that thought just never left my head. But seriously, does Mondo like me?! I sat at my desk just sitting in the chair staring at the ceiling in serious thought. I just want to know the answer to that question more than anything right now.