Morning with Mondo

*KNOCK* I heard a knock on my door. Like I did yesterday I expected it to be a nurse but it was mondo! "Hey..." I said while rubbing my eyes. I was really tired but I was more exited then what I seemed to be. "Hey taka, here's a clean pair of clothes I got from my house and your backpack you left at my place...I was too scared to go to your house while your dad was their" He said. He handed me both pairs of clothing. I went into the bathroom to change in what he gave me. It was really something I did not want to wear but I would feel bad. It was a pair of Black sweatpants he used to wear all the time in middle school. He also gave me a white tee shirt...and...his coat?! Mondo wore this coat everywhere it was actually so big for me the sleeves were longer then my arms. But I would feel bad for wearing his coat.

ART CREDS: SOMEONE ON PINTREST (THIS WAS IN MY CAMERA ROLL FOR A WHILE SO I FORGOT WHO BUT IF YOU KNOW LET ME KNOW)

I exited the bathroom. "Hey mondo are you sure your okay with me wearing this?" I asked. "Yeah of course, it's only 34 degrees out today." He said. That was true and I did forget about that so I just wore it and appreciated his 'gift'. "Anyways wanna go grab some breakfast with me kiyoudai?" He asked. I nodded and followed. We walked to the cafeteria and while we were walking he randomly grabbed my hand. I covers my face with my other hand and looked down so he couldn't see me blushing. Gosh I love him...
"EARTH TO TAKA!" A familiar voice said. It was mondo. I guess I was daydreaming and we already got to the cafeteria. "O-Oh I'm sorry!" I explained. I felt bad but he didn't really care. I sat down and he got me a bowl of soup. We didn't talk at all but we kept on glancing at each other. While I was staring at him I accidentally spilt some soup on the pants I was wearing. "Uh- Hey mondo im going to use the bathroom quick okay?" I said.
I ran to the bathroom before he could notice the soup stain on the pants I was wearing. I looked into the mirror and their was my reflection again. It was him...that Kiyondo freak! I started looking at myself more in the mirror and started crying but then noticed...in the reflection I wasn't crying. I didn't know if I was seeing things at this point. I just scrunched my face up, put my hands together and just stood their. I was in the bathroom for so long and then heard someone walking in. I ran inside the stall quickly and peeked out to see it was mondo. I had to sit on the toilet so then he wouldn't see me because I know he could recognize the shoes I was wearing. "Taka- Your scaring me where are you...?" He said. He sounded scared but no matter what I just couldn't leave the stall.
Eventually he got out and I ran back to the cafeteria before he could and sat down. And then he arrived. "Oh my god- Taka I was looking for you everywhere are you okay?!" He asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine, definitely.." I responded. I looked away. "Are you sure...?" He asked. "Mhm..!" And from his facial expression he seemed to believe it. I didn't really mean it though. I just wanted this other me to leave my body. "Uh can we get going to school now?" I asked. He nodded and got up and held my hand again.
We got outside and be brought me to his motorcycle. "H-hey I can't ride this what are you thinking?!" I said. "Just hold on tightly you'll be fine, I promise." He responded. He got onto the motorcycle. "Uh do you have any helmets?" I asked. "You think I actually wear a helmet?!" He said. Then he started laughing. I'm guessing that was obviously a no. I just got on having to accept the fact this was my only way of transportation.