Spending the day with him

((TW: CUTS, ABUSE))
          I wake up and it's already morning. I check my phone and see a text from mondo. He texted me at two in the morning and I was asleep when he sent it.
(TEXT)
Unknown Sender: Hey taka, wanna hang? It's mondo
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Sure, when?
Unknown Sender: 15 minutes if you don't mind?
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Alright I'll be there...
          I get up and throw on a random white coat and button it. I put on a pair of matching pants and get breakfast. I get two eggs and start cooking. I taught myself how to make scrambled eggs. I wait for them to cook. They eventually finish and I sit down to eat my eggs.
I finish the eggs and put on my black boots. It's so hot outside but I manage. I get to oowada's place and knock. "IM COMING!" oowada screams. I see oowada at the front door. "Hey dude! Come in." He says. "Greetings Oowada." I say. "You know you can just me Mondo?" I don't really find calling people by their name polite, unless it's one of my friends like Mukuro. Or Peko because I don't even know her last name yet. "Take a seat dude." I sit on the couch. "Oh by the way, here's your sweatshirt you left outside yesterday." He hands me the sweater and I put it in my bag. I don't even say thanks but I don't think he cared. "So uh...watcha wanna do?" "Well we can watch tv?" I actually don't want tv often unless it's the news channel. "Uh you can choose what we watch.." I said. I had no idea what he was about to put on. He puts on a anime called 'high-rise invasions' it looks fine at first until one of the people get shot. "MONDO THIS IS EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE!" "Ugh why do you are so much" He asked.
I never replied to what he said but we kept on watching it. It was already starting to get dark out. "Hey I'm kinda bored, wanna go swim?" He offers. "But it's already starting to get dark." I did not care about the fact it was getting dark. I just said that so we wouldn't have to swim. I did not want him to see all these bruises and cuts on my skin. "Okay and? Let's go!" He said. "Alright, alright fine." I really did not want to swim but I'll try my best to hide my stomach.
          We walked out and I shut the door behind me. He took his shirt off and jumped into the poop snd splashed water in me. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked. "Jeez  Taka have some fun for gods sake!" I stood there. I did not want to remove my shirt. There's so much possible things he could've said to me if he saw my stomach. "Are you goanna take off your shirt or not?" He asked. I looked down too the floor and tried to hold my tears in. Eventually after not even ten seconds I could not hold it in anymore. I cover my eyes and cried. "Hey bro what's wrong?! Talk to me dude, I'm here to listen.." he said. "I-I-Its t-that I..." I was trying to speak but I couldn't stop stuttering. He sad right next to me and I grabbed onto him so tightly that I felt like I never wanted to let go. We just sat there hugging each other for minutes. He was rubbing my back while I kept crying into his shoulder.
          Eventually I was able to talk again. I lifted up my head and said... "Mondo it's just that..." I could not finish my sentence and unbuttoned my top and closed my eyes. I was scared for what he was about to say so I starting shaking. "Taka where are all these cuts and bruises from, tell me you can trust me I promise!!!" He screamed. "My grandpa he..." "YOUR GRANDPA WHAT?!" "My grandpa...he...HE HURTS ME EVERY TIME HE COMES OVER!" We sat there in silence for a second and his face was coming to mine. I didn't know what happened because everything was fading away, to black.
          I eventually couldn't take it anymore and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. Because I was such a light sleeper a couple minutes later I felt someone carry me in bridal-style. I was picked up and brought to a pretty messy room. I think it was mondo so I pretended to be asleep and opened my eyes just a bit so I can see what he was doing. He was pushing things off of his bed so I can lay down. "I'll be right back.." he said. Once i heard him get downstairs I went to the bathroom. I saw black lipstick on my forehead...and mondo was wearing black lipstick, DID MONDO KISS ME?! I went to the window and saw him talking to my father. I think he was asking if I can stay over for the night. I quickly rushed back into bed when he turned around walking back to his house.
          Mondo came back into the room and opened the light. I had to try really hard for him not too see me peeking. The floor of his room looked very messy and I wanted to go crazy but I couldn't. Mondo picked me up and put a shirt on me. It was really big since I was very thin compared to him that my ribs were showing. He went down stairs and was getting something. I did not know what it was but I heard him opening cabinets and drawers. He came back upstairs with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. I was scared for my life because it would be almost impossible for me to fake sleep after all this burning the rubbing alcohol will do to my cuts. "I'm so sorry if this hurts baby..." he said. HE JUST CALLED ME BABY!!! wait...why did I feel exited when he said that. I UH... DONT LIKE HIM! He probably calls every boy baby because he's one of those boys that moans in class to annoy the teacher...hahaha. He lifted up the shirt then put the alcohol on the cotton swab and put it to my skin. I inhaled with my teeth touching together. "Oh no Taka did I wake you up?" I gave up and just opened my eyes. "Yea..it's okay." I said. He put the rubbing alcohol to another cut. "Ah it hurts.." Mondo grabbed my hand tightly. "Hold my hand, we can do this together!" I smiled and he continued to rub the rubbing alcohol on my cuts while I held his hand.
          After a couple of moments he finished. "You made it through taka!" he said. "No...we did it." I said. We both smiled and took turns staring at each other. "Hey dude, I already asked your dad if you can sleep over the night and he said yes, so I will go to sleep in the living room, you stay here. Night T-" "WAIT MONDO-" I screamed. "What's up dude?" He's asked. I was scared to tell him this but I did... "Listen, I've never sleeper over someone's house before so I'm kinda scared to stay by myself. And the mess on the floor makes me feel uncomfortable..." I said. I cant believe I just said that I seem like a looser! "Oh I'm so sorry taka! Let me clean this up." He picked up old soda cans and clothes from the floor. I went up to go help him snd we did it together!
          "Ah and there we are, done!" Mondo said. I was so proud of him and we sat back on the bed. "So you think it's good enough that you sleep here now?" He said. "Uh look, now you prevented my chance of getting nightmares but I've never had a sleep over, I don't wanna sound gay but can you maybe...sleep with me?" I asked. That was even weirder then I said earlier! Ahh how does he not find me weird already! "Oh sure!" He pulled the covers over for me. I watched as he was taking his shirt off. It felt strange seeing this but I didn't mind. I mean even though we may be twelve years old right now no matter how old you are letting someone see you half naked is always a great way to build trust in one another! He got back into the bed and put a pillow in to separate us. "Night dude!" He said. "Night" I replied. I think i'm in love with mondo oowada.