friday

Today was my least favorite day of the week...Friday. I woke up without needing to use an alarma like others because I was such a light sleeper. I wasn't feeling so good today and put on something that was actually comfy. I put on my moms old college sweater that she used to wear a lot before she died. It was pretty big on me but I felt the need too. She had to make the hardest decision of her life while giving birth to me. They told her that either they can save herself or me, my mom said me. I really love her for that and I wish I could hug her at least once.
I went downstairs to see my dad. "Hey taka- is that your moms old sweater form college?" "Yes dad...yes it is." He smiled as I walked out of the door. The second I walked out of the door I quickly remembered about that boy and remembered that I was about to see him on my bus. "Well look who finally decided to not wear those fancy ass uniforms to school" he said. I ignored him but deep down inside I wanted to cry because of what the boy said to me. This was very unusual for me and I never felt this in my whole entire life, I've never cried over someone in my school insulting me like that unless I was getting beat up. I looked down and tried not to have eye contact with him.
We got to school snd while trying to get out the boy pushed me! My palm was all red. He didn't even bother to help me up. "Hey ishimaru you alright?" A recognizable voice said. My best friend mukuro, aka my only friend was on my bus and helped me up. "Mondo is so mean, I'm so sorry about that taka." I didn't say anything and just grabbed her hand. Mukuro was my best friend and we were very similar in a way. She was basically the chill version of me. She would carry pepper spray if anyone would go near her to hurt her and would never yell. She's always wanted to be in the student council and so have I, we plan on running together when we're older.
Mukuro dropped me off at my class. "Bye Mukuro!" I said loudly. She didn't say anything back but I was used to it. "Good morning Mrs. Jabami" I said. I took a seat and I was the first one to class like always. I waited and waited until more kids just came in.
*RING* The school bell rang it was officially time for class. Mondo was running late like usual. This was our second to last week of school before summer and then we were off to sixth grade! Mondo eventually came in, he was already doing bad enough and I was scared he may get expelled if he keeps doing so. "Mondo please, stop running late." The teacher said. He took a seat rolling his eyes. He always gets to school early but decides to stay in the mens bathroom for half of first period to talk to his friends. He gave me an evil stare. I looked away and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.