A long day

I woke up. I'm the hospital room with mondo a sleep on the chair! I got up ans shook him until he woke up. "Mondo wake up we have school!" I screamed. "Taka calm down! You have a concussion you can't go, it doesn't hurt to skip a day." I just looked down at the floor. "I guess your right but only one more day okay!?" I said. "Fine... only one! But I'm staying here with you taka, I can't go!" That made me blush a bit. "Hey- you've already skipped so much!" I explained. "But Taka listen, your more important to me then school!" He replied. "Okay but you can just come back after school right? I'll get my dad to come see me! I promise you Mondo the day is goanna go by fast, trust me." I said. "Okay okay I will." He responded. I smiled. I know for me it was goanna be a long day but I really did care about his education.
A Couple hours later and I'm all on my own here. I couldn't read because of how much my head hurt. I looked out the window and then suddenly saw a reflection in the mirror. "HIYA BUDDY! YOU AINT GETTING RID OF ME!" the voice screamed. It was Kiyondo and except it wasn't my reflection. Before I could say anything I blinked and Kiyondo was gone. Gosh will he ever go away? He reminded me of that one kid Kokichi and that wasn't a good thing. Suddenly someone walked into the room. "Hey taka, you doing okay?" It was my dad. I'm happy someone finally decided to see me. "Hey father..." I said. "You don't see so good, What's wrong?" My dad asked. "You see, I just miss Mondo already, I'm just so bored here I want to go to school again!" I said. And it was the truth, I really missed school and I couldn't stand staying here anymore. I shut my eyes tightly, holding in all that anger. My dad stood their in silence not knowing what to say.
All of a sudden I heard a phone ringing and it was my fliphone. "Hey taka, let me answer it, you can't look at the screen but you can talk." He said. He took the phone and accepted the call. "Oh hey Mr. Ishimaru!" A familiar voice said. "Oh look who it is, Mondo how you doing buddy!" My dad responded. It was mondo calling and I was so happy! "Here taka, you can talk to mondo now but just make sure not to look at the screen for too long." He said. "Okay dad!" I responded. "Well I got to get going, bye taka!" He said he grabbed his bag and walked off. Now it was just me and mondo talking on FaceTime. "Hey Mondo." I said. "Hey Kiyoudai, you doing ok? I really miss you." He said. I blushed a bit trying not to show it. "Y-Yea I'm doing just fine!" I lied to him because I wanted him to think I was well enough for school tomorrow. "Alright bye bro, I love ya!" He said. I waved at the camera and hung up. Oh gosh I already missed him a lot.