Mondo. Mondo. Mondo.

The thought just couldn't leave my head and I just wanted to know that one question. Did mondo like me or not?! After about an hour or wondering I finally got enough courage to pick up my phone and ask Daiya the truth. I clicked the call button and waited for him to answer. "Oh Kiyotaka, what's up?" He said. "Umm don't think I'm weird or anything but-" before I could even finish my sentence he cut me off. "But you want to know if Mondo likes you?" He said and chuckled. "How did you..." I didn't even finish my sentence because of how much shock I was in. "It's pretty obvious that you like him and I know you want to know what he feels about you." He said. "Alright you got me, yeah I do like your brother..b-but don't tell him!" I begged. That was the last thing I wanted mondo to hear from me. Especially right after his breakup with his ex girlfriend Junko Enoshima. "It's okay Kiyotaka, I won't tell him. But I don't know how he feels about you just yet." He said. "Well uh...b-bye...!" I said and hung up.
That was awkward and now Daiya literally knows I'm crushing on his brother. Jeez I'm just so embarrassed. Maybe I just a little bit of a crush and I shouldent worry to much about him. Or wait no- I do. Ugh I just don't know, I love him so much but there's no way he likes me back and I'll keep telling myself.
          A couple hours later I looked at my watch. It was 3:30 which meant school was over and that it was also clean up time in school. I didint really want to go to school but I had student council and I am the student council Vice President so u have to be their incase the President is out. I luckily remembered earlier to keep my uniform on so I wouldn't have to change. I got my back and put my council planner in my bag.
          About a half hour later I eventually got to the building. I felt so tired I couldn't even look up. I looked down and felt thing hard bump me. I fell butt first and so did someone else. I was covering my head because it hurt and then looked up to see a familiar face...it was...Mondo?! "O-oh hey Mondo."  He got up first and help one hand up. I just paused for a moment and instead of looking up and I just stared at him and smiled a bit. I was gazing out in desire. I didint want this moment to end. "Uhh...taka you their bro...?" I shook my head and blinked and held his warm beary hand. It made me sad that the moment was over but I didint say anything else and we just walked past eachother. I was blushing like crazy and knew I think about this moment every day for the rest of my entire life.