My grandfather

(TW: Cursing, Arguing, Abuse)
          I open the door to hear something I did not want to. "THERE YOU ARE JACKASS, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" My grandpa says. "I-Im sorry grandfather!" "Dad, please don't say such...it's not a big deal." My dad says. My grandpa walks up to me and brutally beats me. I see my attempting to get him off of me but he can't. I have no energy to do anything and quickly pass out.
          Hours later I see myself in my bed. It's all dark now. I hate my grandpa so much he's always the reason I'm so introverted and insecure. I went up to the bathroom snd look at all my cuts snd bruises on my skin. There Tears coming from my eyes when I lived my sleeve. All these cute snd bruises on my skin were because of my stupid grandfather. He was a monster snd there was never one he'd come over and would not hit me. I know my dad would pull his taser on him but the problem is my grandfather is the prime minister of Japan, so he can't possibly help me without getting fired from his job, I was in so much pain and was so hungry.
          I went back to my room. Until I realized as if something was missing. I didn't feel right until I found out what that strange feeling was...MY MOMS SWEATER IS GONE! I started to panic at the point where I ended up falling asleep again.