The letter

I entered the school to go to my locker and put my bag in. I walked to my locker and entered the combination. Before I put my bag in I saw an envelope and held it. I put my bag in and shut my locker. Then I went back to focusing on this strange letter. I opened it and it said,

          "Dear, Kiyotaka
          Please meet me at the fountain behind the school today after
          you finish student council. It's really important"

         It didn't say who it was from or anything. I also couldn't tell who wrote it because this was printed and now hand written. There's no way it could be mondo- he could've used bro. Or it could! Maybe he just didn't put bro in so it wouldn't be obvious that it was him or anything. I was hoping that it was from him and this is what I wanted the most right now. I knew I really liked him and this would make me feel so much better.
          I walked to the student council room. I made it just in time and looked around the room. Everyone was here like usual except I was the last one here. "Not first for once huh?" Kyoko said. She was the student council president and we were more of aqquantinces but we teased with eachother a bit. "Haha.." I faked laughed because that's how much I was thinking about the letter. I didn't want to think of anything else except for that letter. But I need focus and stop thinking about it for a bit.
"This year is our 77th anniversary for our Halloween howl. Like every year, we will get the gym set up and clean for the party for tomorrow night." Kyoko said. I wanted to put my hands over my mouth but I couldn't. I DID NOT KNOW TOMORROW WAS THE HALLOWEEN HOWL?! WHO WAS I GOANNA GO OUT WITH?!" I screamed in my head so loudly that I couldn't even hear Kyoko's speech anymore. "So here is the decorations. I have you all set up in what you will be in charge of, please listen for your name." Kyoko said. I had no idea what was going on and tried my best to focus. "I'm goanna be in charge of the sign in, Maki will be in charge of the food, Peko will be in charge of banner decor, while Kiyotaka and Mukuro will be in charge of decorations. Let's all head to the gym now." Kyoko said.
Mukuro approached me while we walked to the gym "H-hey um Kiyotaka? I uh s-saw a um letter person I-" I looked at her strangely and had no idea what she was saying. "Uhh are you okay Mukuro?" I asked. I had no idea why she was stuttering. "I'm uh- eh- I'm sorry. I meant to say, I saw someone p-put a note in your locker, did you like...read it? Haha..." she said. I was very confused on why she asked but it would be rude if I did not answer her question. "Uh yea? I read it, but because you saw someone put it in my locker do you know if it was Mondo?" "Oh...you like...M-mondo?" She said. "Uhh well...you see-" she cut me off and just ran away. She was never like this and was always confident no matter what. Did I say something wrong?! I felt so bad for her and I think it's my fault.
Kyoko walked me into the corner to ask me what happened. "So you see, she was asking me about this note or whatever and if I read it and then I said that I read it but because she saw the person out it in my locker, and I asked if it was Mondo and she-" I stopped talking when kyoko put her palm on her face and shook her head. "Uh you okay?" I asked. "Kiyotaka, do you not get the sighn? Mukuro was the one who sent you that letter." I stood their confused and turned red but not in a lovey-lovey way. I was more embarrassed that I was stupid enough to not understand I that I didn't realize Mukuro sent me that letter. "Maybe you should go talk to her." Kyoko said. "But...the decorations?" I asked. "It's okay, me, Maki and Peko can handle this. Her feelings are more important then a party." She smiled and waved me off while I walked away to look for Mukuro.
I couldn't find her but I saw a younger student and asked where Mukuro went. "Oh hey! Have you seen Mukuro?" "Uh...who's mukuro?" The girl said. Oh right, I can't just be asking people who don't know who mukuro is if they know where she is. "Oh um I forgot your not in my grade, what's your name?" I asked. "Oh uh, I'm Chiaki Nenami. And you?" "Oh right! I'm Kiyotaka ishimaru! The ultimate moral compass!" I responded. "Ohhh you? The student council guy? Oh yea...I know you." She seemed careless and was paying attention to her game on her Nintendo switch more then me. "I forgot to say- the girl I was talking about earlier...she has black hair and wears a black and white uniform?" "Oh what- oh yea I saw her. She ran outside to the outdoor lunch tables or something..." the short girl responded. "Well thank you Nenami! I said.
I went outside and saw her sitting right near the water fountain. It was like she was waiting for me their like what the message sent. "Mukuro...can we talk?" I asked. "I guess." She said. "So...your the one who wrote the letter then?" I asked. "Mhm, I've liked you ever since we were kids. And I broke the act when I was taking to you because I've never been in that much of a scary situation. I was always able to hide my feelings but knowing I would have to lie and instead pretend like I saw someone putting the letter in your locker made me scared." I sat their in silence thinking of what to say to her. "Look Mukuro...your a very lovely girl and all but-" she cut me off. "But you don't like me? Yeah I know Kiyotaka. Leave for all I care? If you don't like me back then just go. Why should I hear you speak if you can just tell me the answer right now?" She said. That made me feel guilty. Kyoko didn't think it was my fault but I still felt guilt for Mukuro. I started crying but didn't want her to see it. I just wanted to cry knowing one of my child hood best friends wanted nothing to do with me now.