Forgiving him

School was over and I got out of school. I waited near the tree infornt of the school building. I think mondo was talking to his friends in the bathroom again. I waited outside still. The busses were leaving snd the cherry tree blossoms were falling in my hairy and on my moms sweater. I took of the sweater and put it on the ground because it was so hot out.
          Eventually mondo showed up. "Hey dude, sorry I left you running late for so long." He said and sat on the grass and we decided to stay here instead. "Hey it's okay..." "well if it makes you feel any better, I got you this cherry flavored lollipop!" He said. I've never had a lollipop in my life. The only unhealthy food I've really ever had was pizza and that's all I could remember. I licked the lollipop snd it was delicious! "Thanks, I've never had a lollipop before." "Wait really, I never knew but I'm shocked!" He said. Before I could even say anything he said something else. "But anyways, I'm really sorry and I'm really hoping we could be friends." He said. "It's okay Mondo, I just wanna know why you called me 'that' word during lunch." **sigh** "Well you see, my friend told me and I did because I'm always expected to be rude to kids like you, if I wasn't they'd make fun of me. And I said that word because it was the first thing I thing coming up to my head since you were sitting with two girls." Oowada said in one full breath. "Wow...I see." I said. "I hope we can be friends" "yea of course we can oowada!"
"I'm glad to hear that." He smiled.
          I looked it my watch, it was already 6:00! "Oowada I'm so sorry, I have to get going! It's already 6:00 and I have to do something important tonight..." "Taka, here's my phone number, please call me." I ran off to my house and did not even get to say goodbye! Oh well...