A confusing day

(TW: SWEARING)

I was hiding in the bathroom with the door slightly open. Junko came in Oowada's room while chewing gum. Gosh I wish I could be Junko right now. She sat down next to him and said, "Hon, We need to talk..." She said it in a disgusted tone. I really was hoping what I thought it was. "What's up babe?" He said. "So you see...I don't really like you and I never did I actually was dating some other kid but either way it's none of your business on who." They s just sat their. I actually couldn't tell if Mondo was crying or not. But then all of a sudden Mondo said "Thank gosh I never liked you either you sick bastard." "Tell me the truth, I know you actually liked me right? I mean who wouldn't!" The blonde hair girl said while laughing. "Seriously I don't know if I should cry or laugh right now, your so stuck up. Your always spending my money, hanging out with other men, guilt tripping me, your such a cunt!" He said. Wow. That was... deep. I know he was probably really sad right now but I felt bad that I was happy. I know I shouldn't be but I just was.
Eventually Enoshima left and I was able to exit his bathroom. He was in tears just sitting on his bed. I came out of the bathroom to go comfort him. "Mondo, what's wrong?!" I asked while walking towards him. "Listen, I never actually cared about her she's so stuck up but I thought maybe she liked me so I stayed with her. Dating her is apparently what every boy wants at our school so I just did. Instead she only dated me for my money." Silent became between us but eventually he said something again. "I'm such a wimp, how could I let some girl use me for cash just because her looks passed that rule." He said. I wanted to just tell him about my feelings but I know it's not the right time. "Mondo I...I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say.
Hours later and I left mondos house. I cant believe it. I felt bad but their was still a bit of happiness in me, but what was it..." I was so confused and walked to the bathroom to go get ready to take a shower. But as I walk past the bathroom mirror I see something od. I look in the mirror too see a whole different person. It looks like me except with while hair and flames coming out of my eyes. "HIYA KIYOUDA! IM KIYONDO" 'I' said in a happy tone. Those words just came out of me even though I didn't actually say that. "W-Who are you now! Tell me more about you!" I screamed. "Oh your so silly Taka boy! I'm the other personality in your body! Basically the cooler version of you!" He said. "H-hey Im cool too!" It was as if me and my alternate personality were having a conversation?! "So you like Mondo I see, I can help ya!" He offered. I didn't want to answer him so I kept on hitting my eyes trying to get the fire off but I couldn't "hey you trying to get rid of me dude!" He asked. I was just so mad. Cant this just go away already. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed. I was shaking and holding my head at the same time. Then... *BANG*