He changed

((TW: BODYSHAMING, SWEARING, SUICIDE THOUGHTS AND ATTEMPT)) 7 YEARS LATER!!

          That day when me and oowada spent the night together felt like yesterday. We've been friends ever since but a lot has changed. Now he has a girlfriend and I still like him. I just wish I told him how I felt about him back in 5th grade. I never had time for him because me and my female friends Mukuro and Peko have joined the student council and we had to use our lunchtime to work. They did not mind but I certainly did. oowada has only because more of a trouble maker. The only time we get the spend time with each other is when I have to watch him in detention. He's a sweet guy when no one else is around but then in front of other people he's never nice to me. I'm not even that close to him anymore but I still love him with all my heart. Why did I join the student council and not take care of mondo...without me he's a rude bully.
It was lunchtime and because today was my turn to watch the kids in detention I went during lunch...and look who was there...oowada. He was sitting there with his legs on the desk. No one was here so I expected him to be nice. "Hey dude!" He said. "Mondo can I ask you something?" "Yea sure...?" He said. "So why are you always nice to me in private but then treat me like garbage in front of everyone else?" I asked. "Dude look... I'm sorry but I can't have everyone think I'm gay." I wanted to cry. "MONDO LISTEN TO ME, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR POPULARITY SO MUCH! I L- IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! He looked at me as if he was about to break into tears. He went up to me and hugged me. Then someone came in and he quickly moved away. It was his girlfriend junko enoshima. She always make fun of me. She read my diary one but luckily the stuff she said to everyone wasn't about oowada. She makes fun of me all the time. She's called me the F slur, Stole my lunch money in 6th grade and brutally beat me once to impress oowada. "Hey baby" she said to mondo. Enoshima went up to mondo and sat on his lap while his legs were above the desk. Then they eventually started making out. I did not want to ruin it for him but I was disturbed and jealous. "HEY THATS NOT ALLOWED HERE!" I screamed. "Take a chill pill for gods sake" enoshima said. "Hey baby it's not a big d-" before owada could finish his sentence enoshima interrupted him. "Oh now your here defending this little twig! Like come on now his fuckin' ass is flatter then the earth and you can see his ribs between his fucking coat." She pointed out. He looked down but enoshima forced him into another make-out session.
Lunch was over and I was going to ask oowada to stay a bit before going back to class but I did not have enough courage. I was so mad at both of them. I just wanted to scream and cry and just... give up. "I want to die. I'm not worth living. I'm taking up space in this world. I don't deserve to even exist." I whispered to myself. I took out my pocket knife I was given for self protection my the student council and pointed it to my heart. "Oh hey taka, I forgot my j-" he stood in shock seeing the knife near my heart.