Sleepover or so more

((TW: DIRTY LANGUAGE))

Mondo finished his food and so did I. I grabbed my bag and we headed outside for his motorcycle. He got on first and I sat behind him and grabbed to him tightly again. The more times I'd be on mondos bike, the more fun it would get each time. "You ready?!" He asked. "Mhm!" I responded. He started off the bike and we drove off. I was so tired from what happend earlier with the whole mukuro situation and just forced myself to fall asleep in his shoulder. But my stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies that I just couldn't.
Eventually, we got to his house which was right next to mine. Meaning he just started off as 'the boy next door' type now to my beloved. Every day I would think of how we met. I just loved it. We got off the bike and he let me in first. It felt as if I wasn't here in forever but I really was their not too long ago. Maybe because I was in the hospital and it felt so long. He brought me to his room and we had no idea on what to do. The 'butterflies in my stomach' thing started hurting to much. "Hey dude, can I use the bathroom?" I asked. "Yup, be quick." He said.
I walked to the bathroom and used the toilet. I felt like I had to vomit but I really didn't and I just liked Mondo too much. But I looked in he mirror and their he was again...that Kiyondo Ishida freak! "Why are you back, why do you want to ruin everything for me!" I asked kiyondo while looking in the mirror. "Answer me, why me! Why me!" I asked again. He was just smiling at me in what felt like I lost. It felt like Kiyondo was winning over MY body...or I guess ours. But I was born first and Kiyondos soul is much younger then mine so it's really not fair. "You little goodie two shoes Kiyotaka, your goanna have to tell him eventually...and if you don't then I'll do it for ya!" He said. "W-what do you mean by doing it...for me?" I asked. "Oh I'll just switch our souls together meaning I'll be able to move our body and control what words come out while you'll just spectate like what I usually do!" He said. "N-no you cant! Please don't come out please Kiyondo I'm begging you!"
I blinked and suddenly this time it was my reflection in the mirror. I tried moving and when I did it would only appear on the mirror and not my body doing it. Then I realized that...Kiyondo had come out already meaning he was in control of our body now. I didn't know how I could swap back with him but now he was in charge of us. He walked out of the bathroom and went back to mondos room. Now all I had to do was watch. "Hey Mr mondo wassup!" Kiyondo said. "What the-" mondo said. He didn't know what was going on. "Well ya see! I'm in love with you mondo! Kiss me right now! take me to bed too!" Kiyondo said. I wanted to cry but I couldn't because I was just trapped in here. Kiyondo was getting on my nerves and was ruining my friendship with mondo. "Taka what the fuck has gotten into you?!" He said. Kiyondo layed on Mondos lap and made Mondo carry him bridle style. "Oh come on! Just one!" Kiyondo said. Mondo threw our body to the floor. Luckily I wasn't able to feel the pain of it and only Kiyondo could but I still felt the pain mentally.
Then Kiyondo just randomly started skipping to the bathroom and blinked. Their I was. Back to normal and now Kiyondo was in the mirror. I wanted to choke him to death but if I did then I would die too. I walked back to Mondos room. "I'm s-so sorry Mondo. Let me explain" I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying. "Fine but you better have a good fucking reason on what just happened." He said. "You see, there's two personalities in my body, and the boy you were just talking too is Kiyondo. He took over and came out because...because..." if I told him why then I'd basically be confessing my feelings to him and I couldn't do that. "Because what? Go on." Mondo said. "I..uh...because...BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS TAKING TO LONG TO TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FELT FOR YOU!!!" I said. "Wait dude I'm so sorry if that kinda personal..." mondo said. He just sat their in shock. While my tears only got bigger. "So you like me, like love me type of way?" Mondo asked. "Mm...well uh yeah." I said. We just both sat their and didn't say anything. But I had to say something. "But my question is...Do YOU love ME mondo?"