Misery

(TW: F SLUR)
          **RING** it was lunch time. I went to go find my friend Mukuro snd she was sitting with someone already. "Hey mukuro! Who's that your sitting with?" I asked. "Oh her name is Peko, she has lots of stuff in common with us and she moved here to try out the school with her master Fuyuhiko." "Oh nice!" I said. Peko was a very pretty looking girl and has a similar fashion sense and mukuro. I sat down next to mukuro but wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. I was staring at that guy oowada from earlier. "OH LOOK ITS THAT F*G TAKA STARING AT ME, I THINK HE LIKES ME!" I quickly looked away and wanted to cry. "Hey ishimaru are you alright!?" Peko said. I started crying and tried not to show any tears but I failed to attempt at hiding them.
          I quickly ran to the males bathroom. Oowada was one of the rudest people I've ever met in my entire life, what did I do to deserve such treatment!"
          I was in the bathroom for a while until I heard a familiar voice. "We'll look who it is..." Oowada said. I quickly put my hands over my head snd sat in the corner. He was about to punch me but then I said "Please Oowada...don't hurt me, please." then  he quickly went to hug me. "Huh... but I-" but then he interrupts me by saying "I'm so sorry taka please, forgive me? We can go to my house and talk about this if you'd like." He offered me to come over but why? He was so mean to me I had to say no. "S-sure." I said. I DIDINT MEAN TO SAY YES, IT JUST RANDOMLY CAME OUT! "Well I'm glad to hear that, I'm hoping to see you later. Meet me infront of the school snd we can walk home together to talk." He said.