Chapter 17: Uninvited Guest

A/N: Hello all! It's been quite some time since I posted the last chapter *quickly shoves away the fact that it has been 8 months* but I am here now! I wanted to wait until the show ended in order to continue this future-esque story but school and my new job got in the way. Also I've been spending the majority of my online time in my Rescue Bots Academy Nerds Community on Amino (we're so close to 350 members!). Anyway, I apologize for the wait. I will do my best to upload the chapters more frequently so that we can get to the good stuff! I hope you enjoy this chapter as I am completely going into it underprepared and improvising as I go.

Wedge grew quite weary as he brought his secret lover down into the bunker. He knew his lover and his team's medic had quite the rough history together before the Academy days.

Though what actually happened between them still remains unknown to the orange bulldozer.

"What actually happened between you two?", Wedge said, turning to his lover.

"I....", was all Scorch could say before he spotted the familiar red and white mech in the background.

Medix was turned away as he cuddled his family in front of the small heater.

As soon as the lift made it to the solid floor, Scorch immediately tried to make a run for the conrols. His plan was immediately haulted when his lover grabbed him and prohibited him from making it to the controls. The yelling and the screaming that occurred afterward made the small medic look toward the source of the sound, making a puzzled expression when seeing his teammate wrestle with something.

"Wedge? Is something wrong?? What do you have?", Medix said as he stood up.

"A visitor!", Wedge said as he turned around, showing that he was holding.... nothing.

"Is.... Is this some kind of joke-", Medix managed to get out before gasping at a yellow blur that made its way straight for the groundbridge, "WHAT IN PRIMUS' NAME WAS THAT?!"

Hotshot immediately scooped up their sleeping daughter as he stood up, making sure to keep his family protected from whatever harm was about to come before them, "Wedge, what in the Primes did you bring here??? Is it dangerous???"

Wedge let out an exasperated sigh as he headed straight for the groundbridge, "No, he's not dangerous-"

"HE??", Medix interrupted, "WHO IS HE????"

"What's going on in here?", Whirl said as she exited her living quarters, "What's with all the yelling?"

"I'm trying to show all of you our guest', Wedge said as he started griping with Scorch in the groundbridge area.

Medix's optics widened in pure horror the second he recognised who the voice belonged to.

Hotshot got a panicked bond from his mate, "Babe? What's wrong-"

Suddenly, Wedge managed to pull out the yellow and red sports bot after enduring a heated argument.

An awkward silence fell amongst the entire group of bots. Scorch stood there with slight panic and horror in his face.

Before he could speak up, a deep and angry voice suddenly escaped the dermas of the small medic.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

-------------------------

After a seemingly heated debate between Wedge and a very angry Medix, Hotshot felt like he was missing out on some really important information.

"Uh sorry to interrupt", Hotshot interrupted after returning from putting his daughter down for recharge, "but what happened bewteen my mate and Scorch."