Chapter 6: First Impressions

A/N: the art of Starlight above was done by the amazing xtransformersgirlx please go check her out!!❤

Starlight giggled happily as her mother nuzzled her excessively, followed immediately by lots of gentle kisses.

Hotshot smiled widely as he lovingly watched his gorgeous mate and his beautiful daughter share their precious bonding moment.

Until Hotshot's phone buzzed, causing him to groan loudly.

Medix chuckled softly as he looked over at his mate, "is that Wedge again?"

"Yes", Hotshot groaned as he sent a quick text back to his best friend, turning his attention back to the ones he loved most, "he won't shut up."

"Is he wanting to come see us?", Medix asked.

"Yes, along with the rest of the team", Hotshot said as he let Starlight grab onto his digit.

"Wait what??", Medix exclaimed as he covered their daughter's audios, "you afthole! Go out there and invite them in!"

Hotshot didn't even hesitate for a second as he booked it out of the medical bay.

Medix shook his helm slowly as he looked down at his newborn femme, "your father-"

A sudden and excited cheering from outside the door cut Medix off as both he and Starlight jumped slightly.

Medix quickly knew what was going to happen next as he cradled his daughter close to his spark, "shh... shh... no tears my sweet little femme. Mommy just had a bit of a startle. That's all."

Medix then gently wiped away his daughter's tears and kissed her forehelm sweetly as she calmed down.

Then the door opened slowly.

"Honey?"

Medix rolled his optics playfully, "let them in, dear. But they better be on their best behavior."

Suddenly, three more helms appeared in the doorway, "yes ma'am."

Everyone immediately bursted into a fit of giggling as the team all swarmed into the room.

-----------------------------------------

"How badly did it hurt?", Whirl asked as she sat next to Medix on the berth.

Medix smirked at his best friend, "oh, well... um, I'm going to be blunt."

Medix then leaned in and whispered into her audio, "like Unicron cursed me with unbearable pain and suffering."

Whirl gave him a look of pure horror.

"Honey, stop teasing her", Hotshot said as he leaned against the wall, "you're scaring her."

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you the one who gave birth?", Medix challenged.

Wedge snorted as he cradled Starlight in his giant arms, "he's got you there bro."

"Oh come on dude! You're supposed to be on my side!"

Hoist then chuckled as he looked directly at Whirl, "you should've asked him if he's willing to have another sparkling instead of how painful it was."

"Oh that is a better question! Thanks Hoist! Hey Medix-"

Whirl bursted out laughing at Medix's horrified face.