Chapter 19: Forgive and Forget

A/N: Hi y'all long time no see. I've got no excuses this time. Just enjoy this chapter and keep being awesome for sticking with me for these three long years. Oh also some things are suddenly being retconned but you'll get the gist. 

"BRING ME MY GRANDBABY", Blades yelled as his first greeting when exiting the groundbridge. 

Hotshot chuckled as he greeted his adoptive mother, "Well Merry Christmas to you too, mom." He then handed over his pink sunshine before Blades could say anything further.

As Blades shuffled away with his prized grandbaby, Heatwave came through the groundbridge with tons of gifts. "Whoa," Hotshot commented upon seeing his adoptive father, "that's a lot of gifts."

"Thank your mother," Heatwave grunted as he set all of the gifts down, "most of them are for Starlight."

Blades looked proud of himself, "I have to spoil all of my grandbabies."

"All?", Hotshot questioned.

"Well, you are giving me more grandbabies, right?"

"Ah-hah....", Hotshot chuckled nervously, "ask Medix."

"Speaking of Medix, where is he?" Heatwave chimed in, "I need to talk to him about my joint issues-"

Blades interrupted him, "I already told you, they're having issues because you're getting old!"

Heatwave scoffed, "I AM NOT-"

"He's in the medbay down the hall," Hotshot interrupted, "though he is busy at the moment."

Heatwave was already heading that way before Hotshot could finish that last sentence, "Then I'll just pop in and ask for his opinion then-". Hotshot stopped him, "I wouldn't do that, his patient is... complicated." Heatwave brushed him off as he opened the door, "Medix has complicated patients? Hah! You're the most complicated patient he's had to date!"

As soon as Heatwave looked in, he froze in place. Scorch and Medix looked back at him like they were deer in headlights. 

"Oh...", Heatwave sputtered, "definitely complicated."

--------------------------------------------

"Spill the tea", Blades said as he sat on the couch next to his sparkmate, "I thought Medix had a restraining order against... him."

"Wait you WHAT-", Wedge interrupted.

"Oh I thought about it but I never went through with it", Medix answered casually. 

Heatwave was staring daggers at Scorch the entire time as he explained everything. He then spoke up when Scorch caught them up to speed, "So let me get this straight... after everything that has happened between you two, Medix just forgave you?"

"Well.. not entirely- wait, how do you know what happened between us?", Scorch asked. 

"Medix's parents had a meeting with all of the teachers so that we can keep you away from him as he was training', Blades answered. "Oh by the way, Medix's parents will be coming over soon."

Scorch looked ready to pass out at that moment. The thought of having to face Medix's parents again after all those years took a toll on his processor. Wedge read his thoughts and pulled him in for a protective hug, "It's okay, Scorch, everything will be okay."

"Hah. Sure. Everything is fine", Heatwave sneered, "It's not like his parents checked in every other hour to "make sure Scorch isn't there" in a panicked tone."

"Dad, stop, this isn't about you", Hotshot interrupted.

"In my parents defense", Medix added, "you all signed a contract specifying check-ins at any time."