Florence makes a new friend....kinda

Florence leaned on the railing overlooking the Greengrass garden, watching as guests arrived in posh carriages even though they all definitely had the ability to apparate.

It was a tradition that all hogwarts aged maidens were presented at these balls, precisely an hour after they started.

Which meant Florence had an hour to plan.

She wasn't expecting anyone to show up or even follow her, but she also wasn't surprised when she heard the footsteps of Andromeda Black and a smaller set she immediately recognized as first year Emily Rowle.

"Rowle, Black," she acknowledged not even turning her back to confirm it was who she suspected.

"How did you do that? You didn't even turn to see who it was?" Emily asked, looking at Andromeda as if Florence had two heads.

"Please," Andromeda huffed. "It's Florence Monet we are talking about, the girl walks on water."

Florence smiled, turning around to the face the two girls. She took in the way they seemed to cower in there dresses as if they were pretending to be someone they were not.

Florence was smart, she observed and she watched and within ten seconds of watching there body language she knew why they were there, not even needing to ask.

"Aren't you a little bit curious of why we followed you?" Andromeda asked breaking the silence.

"No," Florence simply stated, reaching into her dress pocket and pulling out a small flask. "Already know."

Andromeda huffed at this, "Even you aren't that good Monet."

"You-" she pointed to Andromeda. "Never liked pure blood values did you? Being the middle child you were more forgotten then your sisters weren't you? A little much to neglect made you a little to loud, not the perfect lady?" She paused watching the girls face, that gave her confirmation she was right. "You never got attention much, not even when you first went to Hogwarts, that is of course until you met him isn't it? At first you just liked him because he defied your parents, being a muggle born, but then," she paused for dramatic effect. "You started to fall didn't you?"

Andromeda's face was red, looking down.

"How on earth," she trailed off. "That was a secret-" she stammered. "No one knows about him."

"I don't need to be told secrets to know them Andromeda," she tutted. "As for you-" She rounded on the first year, glancing her up and down. "A simple case of muggle friends and a heart that's a little to big for pure blood values." She paused, watching the girls face and realizing she was missing something. Instantly realizing what it is, she glanced at Andromeda not wanting to expose the girl if she wasn't ready infront of a notorious Black.
"Well the other thing, that can stay between us won't it?"

Emily nodded staring at her feet.

"Are you god?" The curly headed blonde first year asked.

Florence laughed at this.

"Anyways ladies," she paused, waving her hand casting a silencing spell. "Who's ready to show these freaks what the fuck is up?"

Emily awes up at the girl and Andromeda's lips turned into a smirk.

—————————————————

The plan was simple, or the version of the plan that Florence told the other two was.

They weren't there to hurt or harm anyone, more cause embarrassment to the pure blood idiots who had been getting on Florence's nerves a little too much lately.