An interesting time at the Potters

Florence and Sirius landed with a stumble at the Potter fireplace, and were greeted by Euphemia holding her fingers to her lips to signal them to be quiet, pointing at Fleamont.

He was talking to someone very seriously on the  muggle phone they had for security and emergency purposes.

"Yes I understand," Fleamont said to whoever he was talking too. "We will be  over to get them first thing in the morning Sir. Goodbye now."

He hung up the phone, leaning his head in his hands in frustration.

"Mallory, James, Remus, Dylan and Peter have been arrested. They aren't up for bail until the morning," the man sighed. "Not sure where the other two-"

He was cut off as he looked up to see Sirius and Florence standing in nice clothes, no handcuffs on their wrists.

"Where the hell have you two been? And why am I seeing pictures of you walking down France boulevard on magazines!" the man huffed tossing a gossip magazine over to the two.

There, walking down the street was Flossie and Sirius in their nice outfits hand in hands, Sirius blocking the flash from there faces with his hand.

"Damn they move fast," Sirius mumbled.

"Hey at least it's not the front page of the prophet!" Florence added.
_

The next morning as the four sat at the breakfast table, preparing to go pick up the others from jail, an owl swooped down delivering the daily prophet.

Fleamont gave the owl a galleon, picking up the paper and immediately sighing.

"Hey at least it's not the front page of the prophet," the man mocked in a high pitched voice throwing throwing the paper to Florence.

There on the front page was the same picture of Florence and Sirius, and in bold letters it was headed;

Monet and Black spotted in france on a secret romantic getaway

"Oh lord Charles is going to loose his shit when he sees this," the girl mumbled remembering what her father said in his letter.
__

A couple hours later, the Potter parents walked through the door with five dirty and grubby teenagers, with their heads down, stomachs rumbling and dirty greasy hair.

"Sit," Euphemia said harshly, ordering the group to sit in the living room.

Sirius and Florence were sitting at the breakfast bar, munching on dry cereal when the group walked in.

"You too Mr and Mrs celebrity," Fleamont nodded to the two purebloods. "Have a seat."

The pair opted to sit in the love seat, not on the couch with the others due to the smell coming from their wet rotting swim suits.

"Explain," Fleamont said with his eyes closed.

"Well we wanted slushies-"

"And then they stuck a stick up the cars ass"

"Magical sticks that could do a fire charm"

"The cups didn't float"

"The cop tackled me!"

"Handcuffs all day"

"Stop!" Fleamont said holding up his hands as they all started talking at once.  "One at a time, Florence, you first."

"Well after swimming we wanted these muggle things called Slushies. So mallory suggested we go this store. It was sort of weird there then the cashier called the cops on us because apparently they thought we were on drugs. Anyways I freaked out and knocked out the police officers and erased our faces from there minds. But they still were looking for seven teenagers because I didn't have enough time to erase that from there brains. So I suggested we split up! Everything would've been fine if some people," she paused glaring at her friends on the couch. "Knew how to run from muggle police."