Florence lets herself have fun..... kinda

"And we Bump it! Bop it! Twist it!" James announced.

Him and Florence were standing on a coffee table at the Gryffindor party in the room of requirement showing everyone there handshake.

Everyone started to see the two as an iconic duo; the Gryffindor golden boy and the slytherin princess.

James helped the girl down from the table, running off to chase Lily.

"Monet," Sirius said sternly.

"Black," She replied.

"Gathering information for the Gryffindor take over?" he smirked.

"Of course. I have a diary to write my findings: 'dear diary Sirius Black has terrible taste in clothes and doesn't know how to brush his hair," She mocked.

"You're an idiot," he said with a smile and the girl grinned back.

It was weird. Anyone watching them could tell something was different. The insult were still there but it was as if they meant something much more then the definition of the words.

Florence's hand began to shake as she looked around the room of people, the scene and the heat on her face reminding her too much of the pure blood balls.

The girl was strong but she wasn't invincible, and with a few drinks in her system she was more human then ever.

"Want to get some air?" Sirius asked noticing. He himself felt to familiar with the way her hands shook.

She nodded, and the duo had to get through a loud crowd of partying teenagers to get through the door.

Florence followed behind Sirius, but suddenly the lights cut, strobe  light coming on and the base of the speaker started blasting ".

"WHOS READY TO GET FUCKEDDD!!" Someone shouted from the microphone and Florence felt her mind caving in.

She couldn't see her surroundings, only the light, the music was loud and she lost Sirius.

Her eyes were spinning around looking for away out when a hand grasped her wrist

She flinched, trying to push away but a voice was in her ear, breath down her throat, "I'm here. It's sirius. Hold on to me I can see the door."

Once again all she did was nod, worried if she opened her mouth her voice would crack.

The wind hit her face and she felt herself breath again.

"Thanks," she said rubbing her arms up and down.

He shrugged non chalant about it.

Not saying anything, she pulled a cigarette out of her pocket lighting it with her mind and letting the boy take drags of it every couple seconds.

"You gotta teach me how to do the mind magic," he stated after awhile

"I can. It'll be an exchange for you letting me use that little brain of yours," she said referring to the fact of there agreement to help Florence learn how to erase memories.

The two had only worked on it one time since it was mentally draining for both Florence and Sirius .

"Deal," he replied.

"Hey guys!" A drunk Lily Evan's stumbled over to them. "Come play cup pong! Me and James against you two?"

Sirius and Florence shared a know smirk, proud that James would have his moment so they couldn't help but say yes.
_ _ _
Florence had her eye on the middle cup, her elbow titled at 90 degrees.