Florence knows how to control her temper..... kinda

Florence sipped her coffee well reading the daily prophet as she usually did on the weekends waiting for her friends to arrive.

A couple days had passed since the whole Matt incident and there was more theories on what happened that night then there were students in the school.

Today happened to be a good day for Florence, the day of the first Hogsmead trip of the year.

"Goodmorning grouchy and sleepy," Florence greeted her two friends who sleepily slouched down beside her.

It was early enough in the morning they didn't have to worry about who was in what house when eating breakfast.

"So i'm thinking we start at post, and end at honey dukes, because you know chocolate melts. In the afternoon we can get a butter beer and lunch at that little sandwich shop Mallory likes!" For once in her life Florence was excited, she loves hogsmead, the one place where she felt free. At home she was chained and although hogwarts was home it was still school.

"Yeah about that," Mallory said sheepishly. "We may have uhh invited some people to join us."

Florence groaned, if there was one thing she hated it was people.

She had the worst social battery and it was even short with her two best friends.

"Who?" She snapped. "It better be for a good reason like you need them to create a spell to raise the dead for you ."

"Well that's sort of the thing-" Dylan trailed off as a group of four loud Gryffindors entered the hall.

"Dill Pickle! Sunny!" James potter hollered taking a seat right beside Florence.

She was shocked as the boy reached over to her plate popping one of her grapes in his mouth.

On the other side of the table Remus sat down next to Dylan,

"Can I steal whoever's coffee this is?" He asked grabbing Florence's cup and taking a sip out of it without waiting for the reply

"Oh yo Monet pass the syrup," Peter said helping  himself to a wide serving of pancakes.

She simply stared at the three boys unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Dylan, Mallory, a word," she said with a fake smile, getting up and grabbing her two friends by the ear and dragging them away.

"What in the good lord fucking fuck did you do?" She hissed at them.

"We thought they were kind of cool the other night and the whole you know life or death situation made us kind of like them!" Mallory began.

"So we invited them," Dylan said quietly scared of the girls reaction. "We honestly bonded a lot in the shrieking shack, and we thought it would be nice to get to know them better."

"Very well. I hate you guys. But very well," Florence said sternly. "But if they ruin my day even a tiny bit I will have their heads."

_________

"Who wants butter beer?" Remus asked taking his jacket off and hanging it on the post.

The unlikely group sat in the three broom sticks, a tight booth at the back.

Everyone nodded except Florence.

"Florence? Butter Beer?" He asked again.

The girl still didn't respond, her eyes staring at a spot on the wall her mind elsewhere not even hearing the boy.

"Just get her one," hummed Sirius. "What a freak can't even-"

James slapped him.

"Play nice."
_ _ _ _