Shes alive

Madam pomfrey's jaw dropped, and the quil she was holding in her hand slipped to the ground.

Florence Monet, the girl she had just pronounced dead, was sitting up gasping for air eyes scanning all over the place.

"Madam Pomfrey what happened?" she gasped, reaching over to her bedside table for a glass of water. "I must've passed out I had the craziest dream I was dead!" She chuckled and all Madam Pomfrey could do was stare at the girl in disbelief.

She didn't even know how to answer the question because even in years to come, the medi witch would still be asking herself that question.

"Are you feeling alright Miss Monet?" she asked, carefully walking towards the girl as if she was the plague.

"Yeah I actually feel refreshed," Florence said taking a deep breath. "If it's alright with you Poppy I would like to go get some breakfast so if-" the girl tried to stand up from her bed but the medi witch rushed over pushing her down.

"No. No," she said trying to hide the panic in her voice. She wasn't sure how anyone react to someone who had been pronounced dead to strolling in the great hall for some pancakes and bacon. "You have to promise me you'll stay here. I'm just going to get Professor Dumbledore but stay."

Florence shrugged confused as the Professor left the hospital wing, closing the door and putting a very restrictive locking spell on the door.

Within the next hour the daily prophet came out, and considering the news of The Florence Monet death was considered grand and important, and the whole paper was reprinted so that the girls death certificate was front page of the paper.

There were many problems with this.

Firstly, none of her family had yet been alerted about the situation. They didn't know she was 'dead'

Secondly, Florence was very much alive and breathing.

Thirdly, her father, who know one knew was her father, was a legit murderer psychopath.

So when Tom Riddle was handed the daily prophet by one of his loyal followers that morning over his tea, no one had ever seen the dark lord so mad.

They had never seen his eyes get so dark and fist hit the table so hard. He was a man of composure, but for the first time his followers saw him loose it as he vowed to kill each and every person who had a part in her death.
_

Sirius Black was drunk in the forbidden forest. His feet stumbling, his eyes spinning, he laughed and sobbed drinking fire whiskey till he couldn't even get back to the the castle if he wanted too.

His shirt was covered in stains, and he knew it was dangerous being out here alone but he really gave zero shits.

His Florence was dead. The girl he had known since he was  a kid, the only person who he could say truly ever understood him.

No one would ever be able to fill the void she left in his heart, she was apart of him and now the she was gone he would never be the same.

"FUCK YOU UNIVERSE," he screamed dropping down on the ground his sobs getting louder and louder.
_

Florence sat humming to herself softly, doodling in her notebook.

Night has taken over, and all she wanted to do was go back to her dorm room, but after Madam Pomfrey came back once to give her some books and stuff to entertain her, she never came back and Florence was getting the feeling she would be staying another night.

The door hadn't even opened once, and she could tell there was strong magic keeping it locked . All the blinds were drawn shut by magic, and the girl felt like she was been isolated away from the world like she was some sort of a disease.